Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!
Poke Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pirates Of Sound
The Journy Begins: Growlithe Here I Come Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:35 am by 

» Stag Book Font
The Journy Begins: Growlithe Here I Come Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:34 am by 

» Stag Book Font
The Journy Begins: Growlithe Here I Come Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:33 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
The Journy Begins: Growlithe Here I Come Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
The Journy Begins: Growlithe Here I Come Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:16 am by 

» Tvgenial 5.0 Premim
The Journy Begins: Growlithe Here I Come Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:47 am by 

» Arriving at Tohjo
The Journy Begins: Growlithe Here I Come Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:24 pm by Lanaught

» My character Sheet
The Journy Begins: Growlithe Here I Come Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:33 pm by ReploidZero

» my sheet.........
The Journy Begins: Growlithe Here I Come Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:44 pm by ReploidZero

» The Troublesome Sleeper and the Fury of Horus!
The Journy Begins: Growlithe Here I Come Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 pm by Axel

Top posting users this month
No user

The Journy Begins: Growlithe Here I Come

Go down

The Journy Begins: Growlithe Here I Come Empty The Journy Begins: Growlithe Here I Come

Post by RagnarokX Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:07 am

I left Newport City that very day. Rage had wrapped himself around me and had fallen asleep. I took a bike that I had stole and rode into the Netherseen Forest.
Time to start my journey.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Name: Ragnarok Ketsugetsu
Type of Trainer: Trainer
Badges Earned:
The Journy Begins: Growlithe Here I Come Left_bar_bleue0/12The Journy Begins: Growlithe Here I Come Empty_bar_bleue  (0/12)

Back to top Go down

The Journy Begins: Growlithe Here I Come Empty Re: The Journy Begins: Growlithe Here I Come

Post by RagnarokX Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:19 am

I ride off into the forest. I don't pedal that fast. I was in no hurry to do anything. I ride along the path, and as I do I feel something slamming into me from the side. I'm thrown from the bike and land in a bush. Rage lands on my stomach.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:
The Journy Begins: Growlithe Here I Come Left_bar_bleue0/12The Journy Begins: Growlithe Here I Come Empty_bar_bleue  (0/12)

Back to top Go down

The Journy Begins: Growlithe Here I Come Empty Re: The Journy Begins: Growlithe Here I Come

Post by RagnarokX Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:22 am

Whaa..!
I scramble out of the bush quickly. There stood a growlithe, growling at me with its paw on my bike. Rage gets in front of me.
Rage lets take care of this nuisance.
Dra Dra Dratini
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:31 am

Growlilth runs forward and activated Flame wheel. I told Dratini to dodge. He jumped out the way, but just as he landed Growlithe came from the side and hit him. Dratini landed on the ground hard.
Dragon Dance Rage
Rage got up and activated a Dragon Dance. His speed and attack was increased.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:44 am

The growlithe came back around with Flame Wheel again.
Dodge then use Dragon Rage
Rage jumped straight up. He then spun around and shot a Dragon Rage straight at Growlithe. The attack collided with Growlithe and both of the moves dispersed.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:47 am

Growlithe came after me with a Crunch. I told Rage to dodge then use Dragon Rage. Rage jumped clear over Growlithe. He then grabbed onto his tail and shot his attack at him. It hit dead on and Growlithe went down.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:50 am

I took out a pokeball and threw it at Growlithe. It hit him and Growlithe went inside. The ball began to blink. It did this a few times before going completely white. I went over and picked it up. I was quite satisfied and struck my pokemon catching pose.
The Journy Begins: Growlithe Here I Come 240px-Ash_catches_a_Pokemon
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down