I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pirates Of Sound
Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:35 am by 

» Stag Book Font
Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:34 am by 

» Stag Book Font
Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:33 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:16 am by 

» Tvgenial 5.0 Premim
Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:47 am by 

» Arriving at Tohjo
Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:24 pm by Lanaught

» My character Sheet
Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:33 pm by ReploidZero

» my sheet.........
Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:44 pm by ReploidZero

» The Troublesome Sleeper and the Fury of Horus!
Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 pm by Axel

Top posting users this month

Project:Flame

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Project:Flame

Post by Joshua_ on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:33 am

"A little...", Joshua responded, in a slightly more composed voice than before. Joshua was starting to revert more to his normal self now.

Concentrating on the match at hand, Joshua watched as Pansear ran directly below Ledyba and tried to feint with a bite on Ledyba. Joshua knew immediately that the bite was a feint because he could tell that Pansear was charging its Fire attack. It was all a matter of observing Pansear's body motion that Joshua was able to tell that it was about to use its Fire attack.

"Ledyba! Dodge his Fire attack! Counter it with a Supersonic!", Joshua commanded.

Ledyba, warned of the Fire attack from Pansear managed to dodge it, immediately firing its Supersonic at Pansear to disorientate it in midair, affecting and throwing off Pansear's jump and landing.
Joshua_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Urufu on Tue Nov 29, 2011 1:44 am

Pansear landed roughly on the ground but managed to get back up. "Take away one sense the rest are boosted. Let's see if it's true." I think to myself as I male a group of musical notes. Pansear closes her eyes and begins to listen to the wings flapping,feeling the air vibrations from each flap.

Pansear soonly after prepares for a blast. Pansear fires the incinerator,hoping to expect Ledyba and Joshua would think he would miss seeing as they just used super sonic so they would think he cannot see clearly. Pansear's back faces Joshua.

Trainer Sheet
Name: Koga Urufu
Type of Trainer: Corodinater and Battler.
Badges Earned:
1/12  (1/12)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua_ on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:34 am

Joshua smiled as he saw what the boy was doing. The boy was banking on the fact that Joshua would lose his guard thinking that the attack would definitely miss. Joshua was always a careful person. He would not underestimate any of his opponents just like that.

Making eye contact with Ledyba, Joshua signalled for Ledyba to dodge the Pansear's attack at the last moment, after lulling it into a false sense of security. As the attack that was expected came, Ledyba swerved to the left to dodge the attack... only to get hit... No... That Pansear had missed its original attack on Ledyba, but in an attempt to dodge an attack that Joshua had expected to hit, Ledyba had gotten itself hit by the attack.

Ledyba fluttered in the air, staggering slightly for a few moments before stabilising its flight. Joshua could see that the attack had taken its toll on Ledyba. However, Joshua was far from giving up the battle. Joshua commanded Ledyba to attack with a Mach Punch on Pansear. Ledyba feinted a Mach Punch on Pansear's front, but at the last moment, changed its course to hit Pansear from the back.
Joshua_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Urufu on Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:42 am

I watched the Ledyba get hit and I grinned at the small accomplishment. I watched Ledyba try to feint but I blew a note from stopping Pansear from moving. As I saw Ledyba going around I blew a note and Pansear turned around,to the sound of the wings and feeling of wind,already preparing her incinerator once again.

I blow a note to fire the incinerator as Ledyba comes in for the punch,hoping her timing will be perfect as I wanted the fire to engulf Ledyba as the punch connected,making it point blank range.

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:
1/12  (1/12)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua_ on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:09 am

Joshua watched as the boy proceeded with yet another suicidal move, letting his Ledyba's Mach Punch hit only to fire off a Fire attack on Ledyba. Ledyba let out a squeal as it was hit by the attack. There was no way that attack would miss from such a close range. The attack, fired off at point blank range, caused Ledyba to hover in the air briefly then fall to the ground, fainted.

Joshua's calm composure was lost as he realised that he had lost the battle against the challenger to his gym. After a brief silence, Joshua smiled and recalled Ledyba back into its pokeball.

"You won this battle... I'm impressed by your skill, Koga Urufu... Take this, the Harvest Badge...", Joshua said, as he walked up to the trainer from the chair that he had been sitting on for the whole battle.
Joshua_

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Urufu on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:20 am

I run up to Pansear and pick her up. "You did well. I'm proud of you." I return her into her pokeball. I then notice Joshua walking towards me. I quickly put the flute away and take the Harvest badge. "Was a very exciting battle. Maybe one day our paths will cross again and MAYBE on that day we can do battle once more." I say with a gentle hearted smile.

I put my badge in a small badge case with silk interior. I walk out of the gym,proud of myself and even more,my pokemon. I won my first official Gym battle but I knew it would only get harder from that point on. I walked out and went straight to the Pokecenter,to heal my Ralts and Pansear before continuing our journey.

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:
1/12  (1/12)

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top