Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!
Poke Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pirates Of Sound
Neverseen Training Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:35 am by 

» Stag Book Font
Neverseen Training Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:34 am by 

» Stag Book Font
Neverseen Training Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:33 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
Neverseen Training Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
Neverseen Training Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:16 am by 

» Tvgenial 5.0 Premim
Neverseen Training Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:47 am by 

» Arriving at Tohjo
Neverseen Training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:24 pm by Lanaught

» My character Sheet
Neverseen Training Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:33 pm by ReploidZero

» my sheet.........
Neverseen Training Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:44 pm by ReploidZero

» The Troublesome Sleeper and the Fury of Horus!
Neverseen Training Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 pm by Axel

Top posting users this month
No user

Neverseen Training

Go down

Neverseen Training Empty Neverseen Training

Post by RagnarokX Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:23 pm

We arrive in the Neverseen forest once again to get our last minute training in before we approached the Fauna Gym.
We will and must be ready.
Growly, now out of his pokeball and barking excitedly, growled with bright flames in his mouth. Rage wove in and out of my legs in anticipation. I nodded at their enthusiasm as I pointed at a group of 10 trees.
Flame Wheel. Dragon Rage go.
They nodded and were off. Rage blasted a DR at 1 tree while Growly plowed through another with FW.

Last edited by RagnarokX on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Name: Ragnarok Ketsugetsu
Type of Trainer: Trainer
Badges Earned:
Neverseen Training Left_bar_bleue0/12Neverseen Training Empty_bar_bleue  (0/12)

Back to top Go down

Neverseen Training Empty Re: Neverseen Training

Post by RagnarokX Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:16 pm

I pointed to their next targets. They had destroyed the trees on the outside, and I now aimed for them to take out the trees that were beside them.
Again. Use Flame Wheel and Dragon Rage
They nodded and prepared their attacks. Rage focused his energy on the DR, shaping and molding it to be bigger. Growly let his flames cover his body as they came from his mouth. Everything seemed to be going fine til suddenly the attacks changed up.

Last edited by RagnarokX on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:21 pm

I ran over to them quickly. I tried to put my hands on them but the flames from Growly were too hot and Rage just pushed me away. They both struggled to their feet and faced the trees. I stepped back confused at what was happening to them. It seemed as though they knew what was going on. Suddenly Growly jumped straight into the air and fired ember at the tree on the right. The tree burst into flames. Rage began to charge up yellow energy and out burst a wave of electric energy from its mouth. The tree on the left was left charred from the electricity. I looked at them both in surprise and satisfaction.
Good job you both. You each learned a new move this is gonna make our gym battle even more fun.
The 3 of us started to laugh with pleasure as we thought of the upcoming battle. I held up my hand and we stopped as we got serious again.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:29 pm

Rage and Growly both turned to the next set of trees. Our faces were lit with determination. We were determined to get better and not lose. We would realize our dreams of being the best and it all started with training.
Rage use Thunder Wave. Growly use Ember. Lets GOOO!
Rage and Growly roared with enthusiasm as they charged up their attacks. Rage jumped to the left and fired Thunder Wave at the next tree. The tree was left with charred marks and broken bark as the attack went through it. Growly ran forward and fired Ember about 5 feet from the next tree on the right. The tree met with the same results as the last tree that faced Ember. It burst into flames quickly.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:35 pm

I watch as the trees burn to the ground. I didn't want there to be a problem about any forest fires. Growly looked back at me mischievously and I just shook my head at him with a smirk on my face.
Growly what am I going to do with you? Rage go and use Drago Rage on the flames. Growly use Flame Wheel over there on that big boulder. Lets see how much damage you can do to it.
They both nodded in response to my commands. Growly jumped into the air and began to spin fast with fires coming out of his mouth. He activated Flame Wheel and barreled forward toward the boulder. Rage body began to glow blue as he charged up DR. The orb formed at his mouth and Rage jumped straight up into the air before firing it at the flames. Growly rammed into the boulder, chipping off huge chunks of rock. The damage was about medium sized, but to my satisfaction as he was improving. Rage DR crashed into the flames, causing a huge crater and the flames being put out.

Last edited by RagnarokX on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Tue Nov 29, 2011 10:55 pm

They both ran back to me and sat at my side. I kneeled down and put my hand on there heads in appreciation of their efforts. Growly began to purr and Rage rubbed himself against my leg. I smiled and gave them a pat on the head before standing back up.
OK just hang in there for me a little bit longer. We're almost done with our training. I'm really proud of your efforts. Now lets get going. Rage use DR on the boulder and finish it. Growly use bite on 1 of those chunks of rock near the boulder.
Rage began to glow blue as he charged up DR. Growly ran forward full speed toward a rock bout twice size of my hand. He opened his mouth wide and bit down on it. The rock was crushed beneath his powerful jaws and was reduced to even smaller pieces. Growly bounded back happily to me. Rage threw the now formed DR at the boulder. It connected and the boulder exploded into a shower of small rocks. Rage jumped onto my shoulders in satisfaction.

Last edited by RagnarokX on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:08 pm

Now just one last round. Once we're finished with this round we can stop training. Just bare with me guys.
Rage hops off my shoulders and goes to one side of the field. Growly runs toward the other side. They face each other and I take pride on their determined auras.
Rage use DR. Growly use Ember. Make it good.
Rage began to glow blue as DP formed. Growly let flames drip from his mouth before jumping back and shooting out a spray of Ember. Rage let DR fly across the field toward Growly Ember attack. The attacks collided and exploded on impact. I felt the collision easily and watched as Rage and Growly bounced happily back to me. I shook my head impressed and let Rage climb on my shoulders. I began to walk back to Fauna City with Growly walking beside me.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum