Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!
Poke Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pirates Of Sound
A new start Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:35 am by 

» Stag Book Font
A new start Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:34 am by 

» Stag Book Font
A new start Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:33 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
A new start Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
A new start Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:16 am by 

» Tvgenial 5.0 Premim
A new start Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:47 am by 

» Arriving at Tohjo
A new start Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:24 pm by Lanaught

» My character Sheet
A new start Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:33 pm by ReploidZero

» my sheet.........
A new start Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:44 pm by ReploidZero

» The Troublesome Sleeper and the Fury of Horus!
A new start Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 pm by Axel

Top posting users this month
No user

A new start

Go down

A new start Empty A new start

Post by AgentAAA Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:04 pm

"come on, little flame." Aaron said to the charmander following behind him. "char, char." The charmander said happily, walking behind Aaron on it's stubby little legs. Little flame was alright with being in a pokeball, but Aaron mostly just let him stay outside of it most of the time. Finally entering the city, Aaron looked around. "seems like a nice enough town, so far... What say we take a peek around?" Aaron asked little flame.
"Char!" The pokemon replied.

AgentAAA

Back to top Go down

A new start Empty Re: A new start

Post by AgentAAA Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:33 am

"Hi, are you new to this city?" Someone said to Aaron, as he walked towards the town gates.
"Yes, I am - who are you?" Aaron asked, looking at the youth. He had on jeans, and a small blue vest, along with a nice red cap.
"My name is Brash Ketchup. I'm gonna become the pokemon master!" Brash said enthusiastically.
"Is that so? Well then, would you honor me with a pokemon battle - if Little flame's feeling up to it." Aaron added, looking at his charmander.
"Char!" The charmander said, with a fierce expression as it flexed it's tiny muscles.
"Is that your only pokemon?" Brash asked. "All I have is pikachu right now, so it's an even match."
"Heh heh, yes, that's how it is." Aaron said, smiling. "Well, shall we begin, then?" Aaron said, as Brash pulled out a pokeball. A blue light arced from the device, and a Pikachu came out of the ball, crouched in a fighting position, with an electric spark coming from it's little red cheeks. Charmander stood not too far away, it's tail moving in a small sweep behind it as a small flame came from it's nostrils. It's expression was determined and fierce, and it's cuteness was less apparent.
"Use thundershock, Pikachu!" Brash said, as the pikachu charged.

AgentAAA

Back to top Go down

Post by AgentAAA Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:51 am

"Smokescreen." Aaron said plainly, As charmander puffed out some smoke almost immediately afterwards. The pikachu, unable to see through the smoke, fired the thundershock at where Charmander had been before that - only to hit nothing, as Charmander had already sidestepped. "Good, little flame." Aaron said calmly, but encouragingly.
"Pikachu, get in close and try tail whip." Brash said, pointing to the smokescreen.

AgentAAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum