Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!
Poke Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pirates Of Sound
Training before his Gym Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:35 am by 

» Stag Book Font
Training before his Gym Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:34 am by 

» Stag Book Font
Training before his Gym Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:33 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
Training before his Gym Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
Training before his Gym Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:16 am by 

» Tvgenial 5.0 Premim
Training before his Gym Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:47 am by 

» Arriving at Tohjo
Training before his Gym Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:24 pm by Lanaught

» My character Sheet
Training before his Gym Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:33 pm by ReploidZero

» my sheet.........
Training before his Gym Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:44 pm by ReploidZero

» The Troublesome Sleeper and the Fury of Horus!
Training before his Gym Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 pm by Axel

Top posting users this month
No user

Training before his Gym Battle

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Training before his Gym Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: Training before his Gym Battle

Post by Kuroi Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:26 pm

As the dust settled Kuroi saw Yanma heading towards Kon. "Charge at it then use Double Kick!" Kon nodded as it charged at Yanma. A grin could be seen on Kon's face as it charged at Yanma. It legs glowed silver as it jumped in the air at Yanma. Good...
Kuroi
Kuroi

Trainer Sheet
Name: Kuroi Yai
Type of Trainer: Trainer,Coordinator
Badges Earned:
Training before his Gym Battle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Training before his Gym Battle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Training before his Gym Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: Training before his Gym Battle

Post by ReploidZero Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:20 am

Zero glanced attentively at this Yanma,and then shifted his view over to the Deerling,as he watched it for a few moments and suddenly began noticing that both of it's front legs began to glow a faint silver color. He must be using some kind of kicking attack.is what Zero thought in his mind. Figuring that a move like that would most likely be of a Fighting type,Zero didn't worry anymore,he'd just have Yanma charge through it.

"Yanma! It's attacking,build up speed and try to charge through it and brace yourself."

Yanma and it's clones screeched as they thrusted forward with a burst of speed trailing behind them. Zero knew that dispite Yanma's less than robust physical durability,the type advantage would allow it to survive this blow.Yanma's wings glew a little brighter as it collided with Deerling,the clones also colliding but vanishing into thin air and doing no damage.
ReploidZero
ReploidZero
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki
Type of Trainer: Pokemon Trainer
Badges Earned:
Training before his Gym Battle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/12Training before his Gym Battle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/12)

https://pokesoul.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi Fri Dec 02, 2011 8:18 am

Kuroi watched as the two pokemon clashed. "Kon..." Once the attack had finished he saw Kon there barely standing up. The wing attack had landed a critical hit on him. Kuroi was now stuck between risking one more move or taking him out of this fight. He pulled out Kon's pokeball in his hand and held it in his hand, as he waited for Zero's next move.
Kuroi
Kuroi

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:
Training before his Gym Battle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Training before his Gym Battle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by ReploidZero Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:24 pm

Zero attentivly watched his Yanma. It had been struck by Double Kick which typing wise didn't clash to hard...but Deerling too had struck the weak point...and that resulted to doing some damage to Yanma. The dragonfly Pokemon staggered and dropped down a little bit,it winced in pain slightly but then tried to fly up some more.

"Yanma,your doing great! Keep it up a little more and fire off a Sonic Boom"

"Yan!!!!"

Yanma struggled slightly but eventually got back up into the air as it's wings begain flapping and vibrating rapidly and then fired a condensed blast of air towards the Deerling.
ReploidZero
ReploidZero
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:
Training before his Gym Battle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/12Training before his Gym Battle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/12)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:44 pm

Kon was struck by the Sonic Boom and wobbled on its knees. "Eh...Seems as if you have reached your limit Kon. Nice battle with you Zero. They both needed the training." Kuroi pressed the button on the pokeball as the red beam took Kon in. He looked at Zero waiting to see what he would say next. Kuroi actually had time to spare before he went to his gym battle. He had a little more training to do before he challenge him.
Kuroi
Kuroi

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by ReploidZero Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:35 am

Zero smirked and held out Yanma's Poke Ball and shot out a red beam at it. Returning it into it's poke ball. He was happy and satisfied as he returned the Poke Ball to his belt.

"Good Job Guys! You did great! That was a good match too!"

Listen,we better head off the the Pokemon Center...I'm looking forward to challenging the gym leader. I heard this Cities Gym Leader uses Bug type pokemon,so your Deerling might have some trouble.
ReploidZero
ReploidZero
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:03 am

"Yeah you are right. Ah bug type...that does not favor me well but I think I will be alright. You can follow if you like to." He was not trying to be rude when he turned his back on Zero, it was just that he needed to get Sona and Kon all healed up. He started walking towards the Pokemon Center, as Ace laid his head on Kuroi's shoulder.

[exit]
Kuroi
Kuroi

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2