Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!
Poke Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pirates Of Sound
Squishing Some Bugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:35 am by 

» Stag Book Font
Squishing Some Bugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:34 am by 

» Stag Book Font
Squishing Some Bugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:33 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
Squishing Some Bugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
Squishing Some Bugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:16 am by 

» Tvgenial 5.0 Premim
Squishing Some Bugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:47 am by 

» Arriving at Tohjo
Squishing Some Bugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:24 pm by Lanaught

» My character Sheet
Squishing Some Bugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:33 pm by ReploidZero

» my sheet.........
Squishing Some Bugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:44 pm by ReploidZero

» The Troublesome Sleeper and the Fury of Horus!
Squishing Some Bugs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 pm by Axel

Top posting users this month
No user

Squishing Some Bugs

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Squishing Some Bugs - Page 2 Empty Re: Squishing Some Bugs

Post by Joshua_ Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:43 am

Joshua smirked deeply his eyes widening with excitement from the series of exciting battles he had faced lately...His challengers were getting better and better. Joshua needed to compensate for so many people using pokemon strong against his,that he had a trump card underneath his sleeve. Joshua was going to feign Fury Cutter for a more powerful attack and put growlithe down once and for all.

"Scyther,brace yourself for the flames,dodge them as well as you can and attack with X-Scissor!"

Scyther's blades grew slightly and a clinging sound was heard and they begain glowing greenish and his crossed his scythes together,as he leapt upwards into the air angrily rushing for Growlithe.
Joshua_
Joshua_

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:23 am

I watch the battle with intense features. I analyze every movement. I let nothing get past me. I took notice of how quickly he changed his moves. From seeing that Scyther planned to attack from the air, I figured I could use this to my advantage. I bring my hand forward swiftly and call out Growly's next action.
Growly dodge the attack then jump over and use Ember.
I could see everything unfolding before me. Growly did as I said and just before Scyther reached him he leapt to the side. Scyther crashed into the ground. The ground broke apart and a crater formed from the impact. Growly then jumped over the crater and fired Ember straight at Scyther the whole time til he landed on the other side. As soon as he landed, Growly's back right leg gave. Growly whimpered. I growled at him and he instantly stood back up. He growled and barked through the pain as he stared intently at Scyther.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Name: Ragnarok Ketsugetsu
Type of Trainer: Trainer
Badges Earned:
Squishing Some Bugs - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/12Squishing Some Bugs - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/12)

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua_ Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:00 pm

Scyther winced slightly from the impact of slamming into the ground slightly damaging him a bit but shrugging off the pain and resuming it's fighting stance. Scyther was wondering why Joshua was being a little more reckless than usual with his battling. Possibly because he was up against a Fire Type and needed to dispatch that threat. Joshua thought this as well...he and Scyther shared a very close bond between the two for many years and have overcome many hardships in the past. Joshua inhaled and calmed himself once more as he called out to Scyther.

"Scyther! Steady your Body and Mind with Focus Energy! Prime yourself and feel out his attacks with it,anticipate and dodge!"

Scyther responded by closing it's eyes and inhaling deeply and breathing out,it's mind was more focused and sharpened as it gathered it's mind together and relaxed it's body,Scyther's agile physique weaved around the on coming flames as it dashes towards Growlithe. Standing on guard to prepare for the next attack,if the challenger was going to be on the offensive,Scyther would just wear him out till he got tired.
Joshua_
Joshua_

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:11 pm

Growly growled out in anticipation. I shared his feelings. I cackled as I prepared for the next wave of attack. I would keep up my defensive/offensive setup. Growly's body tensed up and he ran back til he was in the same spot that he started the battle in.
Growly use Leer.
Growly eyes glowed red in response. The air turned eery and it seemed as though his eyes were projected across the field toward Scyther.
Growly you are doing great. Lets keep this up and don't let up.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:
Squishing Some Bugs - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/12Squishing Some Bugs - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/12)

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua_ Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:20 pm

Joshua watched attentively,Scyther's mind was relaxed and focused,it's attack would certainly gain an offensive boost from the resulting technique. Scyther seemed calm and confident and ready to fight,till it caught the gaze of Growlithe's Leer and shuddered a little,feeling the effects of it already. Joshua had experienced and gone through this with Ledyba already. Things weren't looking too go,and he needed to think up a tactic for Scyther to use. Then,Joshua got it...he knew what he would do to finally bring down the tired out Growlithe.

"Scyther,run circles around it with Quick Attack! Use your speed to your advantage"

"SSSSCCCCYYYY!"

Scyther dashed towards Growlithe in a burst of speed,and then began rapidly running multiple circles aronud Growlithe. Joshua's plan was not to use Quick Attack to directly hit Growlithe just yet,but combine the speed of both the speedy move and the agile Scyther. The intended plan was to confound and Growlithe and throw it off guard,or even make it dizzy if it tried to keep up with Scyther. Scyther ran circles around it for a few seconds,it waited for the right opportunity then suddenly striked out with a quick charging attack.
Joshua_
Joshua_

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:54 pm

I grinned as I saw that Growly's Leer had taken the appropriate effect. Growly barked with the need to battle. His eyes had gone back to normal, but his body still tense as he prepared for anything. I was confident in his abilities. Then Scyther ran forward. His speed was amazing, but I didn't let that deter me. He began to run circles around Growly with his quick attack. At first I wondered why he wasn't going to attack me as he was faster. Then I began to remember back to a battle that I'd had with Kuroi. He had used his Totadile to lure my Rage in by running in circles around him. I wasn't going to fall for the same tactic. Instead I chose a more indirect or defensive approach.
Growly, lets not be fooled by this. Use Leer.
Growly nodded and his eyes once again glowed red and his eyes were projected toward Scyther. He did not need to turn his head because since Scyther was running around him he would see the eyes anyways. Even if Growly was KO'ed, Scyther's defenses would be lowered that Rage will have absolutely no problems.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua_ Mon Dec 12, 2011 11:45 pm

Joshua gritted his teeth a bit as he glanced at his opponent. This trainer,this kid must've trained his Pokemon well to have such fighting spirit and energy in them. But Joshua had more experience as a Trainer under his belt and he could tell that Growlithe was being too defensive and cautious now a sure sign that it was nearly done for. Joshua figured he should build up Scyther's power to make up for the lost ground from Ledyba's loss, he was going to be on the offensive now.

"Scyther,he dosen't have much fight left in him,lets use this as an opportunity! Strike it now with Fury Cutter and finish it off!"

Scyther,nodded towards Joshua briefly,wincing slightly from the glare of leer as he thrusted forward using the Leer as an opportunity to strike at Growlithe with it's speed and scythes. It's bladed arms glowed a faint green color as Scyther,wildly hacked and slashed towards Growly in a burst of speed.
Joshua_
Joshua_

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:01 am

I give a small sigh as I realized the battle must come to an end. I lift my head from its down position and prepare for the final attack. Rage slid down from my shoulders and sat beside me. I raised my hand as I saw Scyther's attempt to attack.
Growly end this. Charge in and Fire Fang his ass.
I give the command for Growly and he runs forward eagerly. His mouth bursts with fire and he opens wide as he closes the distance between him and Scyther. He leaps forward and uses Fire Fang on Scyther. He aims for the blades as he plans to finish this all.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua_ Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:07 am

Joshua's nerves were getting excited from this fight,but he certainly wasn't doing to well. One could say that this trainer was certainly pushing his pokemon way too far even for a gym battle. Joshua was getting a bit irritated but kept his calm demeanor as he called out to Scyther.

"Curve around it's attack with Quick Attack and strike at it's sides!"

Scyther nodded as it's dashed off to the side,it's wings flapping rapidly as it's body could carry it as it attempted to evade Growlithe's Fire Fang,which would certainly be a major threat to it. Scyther curved around with a burst of speed as it thrusted forwards and slammed against Growlithe's left side with a full-body charge.
Joshua_
Joshua_

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:24 am

Growly is thrown back from the attack. He was KO'ed and I just shrugged as I returned him to his pokeball. Rage went out onto the field.
Use Dragon Rage. I'm growing tired of this.
Rage nodded and used DR. A black dragon formed from his mouth and charged at Scyther with its wings spread wide.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua_ Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:30 am

Joshua's eyes widened as he gazed at his opponent and saw the Pokemon he was using...and shortly after the technique it was using. How did this kid get his hands on a Dragon Pokemon?! No wonder this guy was so strong,still Joshua was mostly unfazed and soon he retained his calm nature. He knew he had to keep a cool head if he was at least going to make this match a close one. He called for Scyther to be on the defensive again.

"Scyther leap backwards and steady yourself to power up your next move with Focus Energy. Brace yourself and then take to the sky!"

Scyther,leapt backwards a bit as it closed it's eyes and calmed it's mind as the black dragon engulfed it. The Bug-type Pokemon winced in pain from the feeling of the Dragon Rage overcoming it but it soon passed and Scyther exhaled and flapped it's wings rapidly taking flight into the air.
Joshua_
Joshua_

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:49 am

I wave my hand and Rage goes back to his original spot.
Rage use Dragon Dance.
Rage accepted the command. Swords formed around him as it activated. This caused his speed and attack to increase.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua_ Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:34 am

Joshua glanced calmly motioning with his hand for Scyther to fly just a little bit higher,he knew quite well enough that Scyther would need to to do an all-or-nothing charge to finish this fight so that's exactly what he had planned on doing. Scyther flew up high and higher,Focus Energy pumping it up from before.

"Scyther, All-or-Nothing! Charge at it with Full Power and use X-Scissor!"

Scyther,nodded in response as it dove downwards towards Dratini's position at a blisteringly fast speed,it's scythes crossed over each other to form an X as it's scythe glowed brightly a white light,charging forward as quickly as with all it's strength.
Joshua_
Joshua_

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:45 am

I keep a set and steady face as I prepare to end this. I knew that I could easily dodge the attack and then retaliate.
Rage dodge at the last second then use Aqua Tail.
As Scyther neared, Rage body tensed. Water rings formed around his tail. Just when it seemed Scyther would hit, Rage ducked to the side and flipped. He struck out with his tail at Scyther's now exposed side.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua_ Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:19 pm

Joshua's eyes brightened up as he watched nervously as his Pokemon dived at full-speed directly towards Dratini's position blasting off like a bullet being fired from a gun. Scyther's arm crossed over to form an X as it's arms glowed a green color readying itself for X-Scissor. Joshua anticipated Rage's sidestep as he called out to Scyther.

"Scyther,veer off to the left side slightly so you can land your blow on it!"

Scyther responded as it tilted it's bodily,veering to the side slightly just before colliding into Dratin's Aqua Tail attack.The crossed scythed,collided with a BANG into the large tail being swung at him,the tail itself swung viciously as if it was a raging wave in an ocean storm. The dust had settled as the battle had neared to an end. Scyther was laying down on the ground,it's eyes in a daze as Scyther had been KO'd.

Joshua was surely impressed as he gazed at his challenger,he pulled out Scyther's Poke Ball shot out a red light and sent it back into it's ball as he approached the boy,holding out a small badge.He brushed aside some of his hair as he smiled at his challenger,his normally quiet manner brightened up a bit.

"Well kid that sure was an interesting match,you have potential in you alright. You've earned that victory and you'll probably be a Gym Leader one day. Here's your Harvest Badge and good luck on taking on the Tohjo League!"
Joshua_
Joshua_

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:54 pm

I give a small shrug with a smirk as Rage returned to my shoulders satisfied. I take the badge and put in my case as I give my thanks. I turn to head out and give a small wave of my hand without looking back. I put them in my pockets and leave.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2