Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!
Poke Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pirates Of Sound
An open book lies before me, let us fill the pages!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:35 am by 

» Stag Book Font
An open book lies before me, let us fill the pages!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:34 am by 

» Stag Book Font
An open book lies before me, let us fill the pages!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:33 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
An open book lies before me, let us fill the pages!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
An open book lies before me, let us fill the pages!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:16 am by 

» Tvgenial 5.0 Premim
An open book lies before me, let us fill the pages!!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:47 am by 

» Arriving at Tohjo
An open book lies before me, let us fill the pages!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:24 pm by Lanaught

» My character Sheet
An open book lies before me, let us fill the pages!!! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:33 pm by ReploidZero

» my sheet.........
An open book lies before me, let us fill the pages!!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:44 pm by ReploidZero

» The Troublesome Sleeper and the Fury of Horus!
An open book lies before me, let us fill the pages!!! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 pm by Axel

Top posting users this month
No user

An open book lies before me, let us fill the pages!!!

Go down

An open book lies before me, let us fill the pages!!! Empty An open book lies before me, let us fill the pages!!!

Post by Raven Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:56 pm

It was mid-morning, flocks of bird pokemon rustled in the trees, and all manner of land dwelling pokemon ran about in the underbrush. The air was cool, though not to a point to where it was uncomfortable. A Pidgey sat in the dirt road, but suddenly became startled and flew into the brush when it heard something, the sound of footsteps. Down the dirt road, Raven walked along at a slow and leasurly pace, her pure white hair cascading down her back to the very bottom tips of her shoulder blade, and her cobalt blue eys staring straight ahead of her. A waist length, blue and white stripped jacket graced her thin shoulders, covering a black undershirt that showed in the front.
She fixed the red berret on her head, the broken Soothe Bell her father gave her sitting off to one side of it. Her bright blue and green backpack was flung over her shoulder, and gently rapped against her hip with every step she would take. Today was the day, finally after being ill for so very long she could begin her very own journey. The only thing now was, what starter would she pick?
Raven
Raven

Trainer Sheet
Name: Raven Bellarosa
Type of Trainer: Pokemon Trainer
Badges Earned:
An open book lies before me, let us fill the pages!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0An open book lies before me, let us fill the pages!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

An open book lies before me, let us fill the pages!!! Empty Re: An open book lies before me, let us fill the pages!!!

Post by Raven Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:35 pm

(Um, could somebody mod this topic please?)
Raven
Raven

Trainer Sheet
Name: Raven Bellarosa
Type of Trainer: Pokemon Trainer
Badges Earned:
An open book lies before me, let us fill the pages!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0An open book lies before me, let us fill the pages!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down