Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!
Poke Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pirates Of Sound
Seeking out a Pokemon Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:35 am by 

» Stag Book Font
Seeking out a Pokemon Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:34 am by 

» Stag Book Font
Seeking out a Pokemon Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:33 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
Seeking out a Pokemon Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
Seeking out a Pokemon Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:16 am by 

» Tvgenial 5.0 Premim
Seeking out a Pokemon Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:47 am by 

» Arriving at Tohjo
Seeking out a Pokemon Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:24 pm by Lanaught

» My character Sheet
Seeking out a Pokemon Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:33 pm by ReploidZero

» my sheet.........
Seeking out a Pokemon Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:44 pm by ReploidZero

» The Troublesome Sleeper and the Fury of Horus!
Seeking out a Pokemon Battle - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 pm by Axel

Top posting users this month
No user

Seeking out a Pokemon Battle

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Seeking out a Pokemon Battle - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeking out a Pokemon Battle

Post by RagnarokX Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:40 pm

His Machop was focusing its energy from what I could see. The Machop began to run forward while Rage was still powering up. I growled at this. Rage needed to finish, but it would be too late. Machop grabbed Rage and threw him across the field. Rage finished as he left Machop's arms and I smirked.
Rage Thunder Wave.
Rage answered with a yellow orb forming at the mouth. He fired the wave of electric energy as he sailed threw the air and hitting a tree. He growled as he slid to the ground, a little shaken from the impact.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Name: Ragnarok Ketsugetsu
Type of Trainer: Trainer
Badges Earned:
Seeking out a Pokemon Battle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/12Seeking out a Pokemon Battle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/12)

Back to top Go down

Post by ReploidZero Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:20 am

Zero's watched carefully. He knew well enough that Machop wasn't fast enough to evade such a point-blank attack but hopefully his technique put quite a hurting on the opponent's Dratini. The yellow blast of weak electricity jolted across Machop's body. It felt minor pain,but it felt it's muscles and body beginning to feel rather numb,it shuddered around trying to get the feeling back to it's limbs.

"Don't let up yet Machop! Strike at it with a Karate Chop!"

"C-Chop!"

The Fighting type Pokemon's left forearm began glowly a faint blue color as it watched carefully looking at the Dratini. He knew although Dratini was powered up it was thrown around quite a bit now. Rushing towards Dratini,swinging it's forearm in a wide sweep intending to finish off the weakened and dazed Dratini.
ReploidZero
ReploidZero
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki
Type of Trainer: Pokemon Trainer
Badges Earned:
Seeking out a Pokemon Battle - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/12Seeking out a Pokemon Battle - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/12)

https://pokesoul.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:25 am

I growled as I saw Rage's condition. He couldn't survive another hit like that. Watching Machop's movements as he ran forward, I waved my arm and Rage shakily stood.
Rage lets end this now. Use Aqua Tail. GOO!
Rage's tail formed rings of water as he ran forward with great speed due to the Dragon Dances. Rage spun and slammed his tail toward Machop to meet him head on, intending for this to be the last attack.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by ReploidZero Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:34 am

Zero's eyes glimmered with excitement as he watched with amazement at the heated battle between the two pokemon. Zero always enjoyed a good Pokemon battle and the more exciting the more fun it was. He cautiously watched patiently as the two Pokemon collided with an explosive force that shook the surrounding area for a few seconds. A massive cloud of dust formed around the pokemon. Zero watched patiently for the dust to clear.

A few seconds later the dust settled,as Zero watched over the battle field. The colliding blows had a heavy impact on both Pokemon. Zero looked closely as he watched for Machop,noticing within second the pokemon lying on the ground gritting in pain, struggling to lift it's body off the ground. However the Pokemon's arms lost their strength and it fell back down again,Machop had fainted from the crushing blow. Zero sighed in dissapointment, as he lowered his head in shame pulling out his Poke Ball as he shoot out the red laser.

"Machop return. You did your best I guess."

Zero simply shrugged as he let out a sigh. "I guess Yanma could fight but it's paralyzed...it's apparent I need to train harder and catch more Pokemon. It seems I'm not ready to challenge the Gym Leader either."

"Ugh...Machop! Return!
ReploidZero
ReploidZero
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:41 am

My eyes narrowed in determination as I glared at the collision caused by the colliding attacks. The dust and shaking did not deter me from the battle and as it settled, I took took out Growly's pokeball. I knew that Rage was probably knocked out. The force of the collision would have been too much. As the dust began to settle more, I walked out onto the field. I noticed the other trainer calling his Machop back, so I knew that the Machop didn't survive. I found Rage, knocked out and shook my head as I picked him up and carried to the original spot. I placed him on the ground as he opened his eyes. I gave him a pat on the head before turning back to stare at the other trainer.
You did a good job Rage. Now get a well-deserved rest.
I began to think of what to do next. My Growly was fresh and hadn't battled while his Yanma was hurt and paralyzed. This would be all too easy.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by ReploidZero Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:53 am

Zero glanced towards this boy as he glared at Yanma's Poke Ball. He calmly raised his hand up and shook his head in dissapointment. Adjusting both Poke Balls onto his belt Zero looked toward the other trainer.

"Sorry to dissapoint you but I'm forfeiting...Machop was Ko'd and my Yanma is in no condition to fight,it's wounded and paralyzed. Either way I appreciate the match I had with you it was a good experience for my Pokemon and it would help me warm up for my Gym Battle. Although I'm not certain how my Pokemon would function against the Gym Leader."
ReploidZero
ReploidZero
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:59 am

I growl as I put Growly's pokeball away. I fold my arms against my chest and Rage climbed up onto my soldiers. I was quite upset about this.
Weakness. It does not matter if you are put at a disadvantage. You keep fighting. You will learn this soon enough. Until you do, you aren't ready for a gym battle.
With that I turned and headed for the Pokemon Center.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2