Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!
Poke Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pirates Of Sound
The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:35 am by 

» Stag Book Font
The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:34 am by 

» Stag Book Font
The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:33 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:16 am by 

» Tvgenial 5.0 Premim
The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:47 am by 

» Arriving at Tohjo
The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:24 pm by Lanaught

» My character Sheet
The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:33 pm by ReploidZero

» my sheet.........
The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:44 pm by ReploidZero

» The Troublesome Sleeper and the Fury of Horus!
The Arrival - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 pm by Axel

Top posting users this month
No user

The Arrival

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Arrival - Page 2 Empty Re: The Arrival

Post by Yukki Sat Nov 26, 2011 11:54 pm

Ceru laughed cheerfully at Machop trying to smash through the Protect, knowing it was impossible. Snorunt wouldn't be hurt by it's attack, but now Ceru had to worry about that Koga and his pesky little Ralts. Deciding it wouldn't be smart to try for another Protect- As it's chances of working two times in a row were low- He opted for another strategy.

Twirling his finger in a circular motion, Ceru grinned. "Snorunt, Spin quickly and use Icy Wind!" Snorunt would obey and start to spin in place at a rapid pace, it's mouth open and shooting out Icy Wind all the while, forming a sort of offensive shield.

Yukki
Yukki
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Name: Ceru Blaine
Type of Trainer: Trainer/Coordinator
Badges Earned:
The Arrival - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/12The Arrival - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/12)

Back to top Go down

Post by ReploidZero Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:05 am

Machop was unable to dodge well in mid-air and got nailed pretty hard by the Icy Wind as well as the impact of slamming it's hand against a hard defense. Machop quickly fell to the ground dazed and tired,it struggled to get up but Zero quickly nodded a few times towards it to convey another strategy without speaking as Zero muttered under his breath.

"Hang in there Machop,you got a little bit of fight left I hope,let's try to trick them this time."

Machop laid down flat against the floor,panting and grunting in fatigue as it laid down and sighed,pretending to act as if it were KO'd from the blows as it laid down panting heavily and laying down its head,biding it's time for one final strike.

ReploidZero
ReploidZero
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki
Type of Trainer: Pokemon Trainer
Badges Earned:
The Arrival - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/12The Arrival - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/12)

https://pokesoul.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Urufu Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:09 am

I blow another musical not and Ralts begins to run to the right, keeping ahead of the attack. Then suddenly I blow another musical note and Ralts faces Snorunt quickly and uses confusion,attempting to spin it around to face the trainer and then slam it into the ground. I look over at the Machop and then at the Zero. "Gotta keep an eye on those two. Most people would have returned their pokemon into their pokeballs by now." I think to myself.
Koga Urufu
Koga Urufu

Trainer Sheet
Name: Koga Urufu
Type of Trainer: Corodinater and Battler.
Badges Earned:
The Arrival - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1/12The Arrival - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1/12)

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukki Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:24 am

The moment Snorunt is hit by Confusion, the Icy Wind attack stops, and he's flung into the ground. Ceru lets out a low sound resembling a growl, clenching his fists. Snorunt struggled to get up off the ground and let out a weak sigh, turning to face the Ralts once again. "Sno.. Runt."

Ceru threw his hands up in an exasperated motion, groaning. "Oh screw this! Snorunt, Icy Wind!" Nodding in response, Snorunt glared, shooting out a potent blast at Ralts.
Yukki
Yukki
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by ReploidZero Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:41 am

Zero simply eyed his wounded pokemon as it watched the other two trainers duke it out,tiring themselves out as he nodded once more towards Machop's direction,indicating for him to use Focus Energy again. He angrily bit his lip and bid his time as he watched the other two and smiled at them in a nonchalont manner.

"Machop,realized his plan and closed his eyes and took in a deep breath,relaxing itself and concentraing it's mind briefly to regain a little bit of fighting spirit back,patiently waiting on the ground for the opportunity to strike."
ReploidZero
ReploidZero
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:
The Arrival - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/12The Arrival - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/12)

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:46 am

And there, watching the battle from about thirty feet away, was the young man known as Axel. He smiled as he watched the Ralts and Snorunt, reminded of his own Glalie and Gardevoir back at home. Cyrus clung to the railing beside him, and Axel felt a pang of regret. He should have brought Lee, his Blaziken, or maybe Grim, his Absol... But no. This was a new beginning for him. And a new beginning meant beginning from the start... And Axel was determined to help Cyrus become the greatest he could be. As the Trainer and Pokemon watched the battle unfold, the trainer lazily tossed a heavy wrench between his his hands, smiling all the while.

This was where it all started. This would be the beginning of a new journey, new friendships, new rivalries, and, most of all, a chance to reinvent himself. Nobody would know him for his old accomplishments, only the ones he accomplished now and in the future... As Axel sloped further and further into his musing, he became less and less balanced, until it was a miracle he was even on staying on the---

THUMP

"Ouch..." the young man muttered, prying himself off the ground. Cyrus had jumped down from his perch and was sitting right beside him; a good sign. Already Trainer and Pokemon had a certain bond.
Axel
Axel

Trainer Sheet
Name: Axel
Type of Trainer: Insane Strategist
Badges Earned:
The Arrival - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Arrival - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Urufu Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:48 am

I play three quick notes and Ralts reacted. Ralts ran quickly to the right,faced towards both Machop AND Snorunt. He then used confusion to grab machop and throw him infrnot of Snorunt's attack and at snorunt himself. "Sorry Zero but you didn't want to withdraw your pokemon so im taking advantage." I say quickly,licking my lips before putting the flute back to my mouth.
Koga Urufu
Koga Urufu

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukki Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:58 am

Ceru rolled his eyes at Koga's antics, and actually felt genuinely sorry for the poor Machop. It had spent the majority of this battle being thrown around- Though Ceru really couldn't say much more about Snorunt. Neither of them had been able to lay a single move on Ralts, and it was just sad. Though, Ceru COULD admit that Confusion was a pretty cheating move by itself.

Hugging himself, Ceru sighed. "Snorunt, Protect." Obediently shutting off it's Icy Wind, Snorunt once again through a green shield of energy around it.
Yukki
Yukki
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by ReploidZero Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:17 am

Zero bit his lip angrily as he watched his Machop getting beaten around heavily. From psychic attacks to icy blasts his pokemon was certainly getting knocked around a lot and it was taking it's toll. The Pokemon was exhausted and could barely move itself,Zero realized he'd need to return Machop into it's ball before he got seriously injured from this battle. Zero held out his Poke Ball and called out to Machop

"Machop that's good enough,Return!"

Zero held out his Poke Ball and fired out a red beam that had covered Machop,it was then safely returned into it's Poke Ball as it rested out of exhaustion,as Zero held his Poke Ball closer to him.

"I'm sorry buddy,you deserve a break."
ReploidZero
ReploidZero
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Urufu Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:20 am

I play a few musical notes and Ralts disappears in a teleport,no where to be seen. "So now are you going to sit in protect all day? oh wait you can." I say with a small grin,putting the flute back to my lips.
Koga Urufu
Koga Urufu

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukki Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:34 am

Ceru sighs and closes his eyes as Snorunt's Protect wears out, biting his lip. The green sphere fades completely and Snorunt is left there unprotected, looking confused. "Snoorunt?" Turning it's head left and right, Snorunt searched for it's opponent that had disappeared.

Tilting his head back, Ceru sighed again. "And this is the end.
Yukki
Yukki
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Urufu Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:40 am

I lift my right hand over my head and snap my middle finegr and thumb together. A confusion attack is fired off at Snorunt to lift him into the air and slam him back down. Ralts sits on the front railing of a ship just behind them. "Sorry but the end was inevitable." Ralts jumped down ,rolling as he landed, and then ran over to me and I greeted him with a huge and put him on my back shoulders.
Koga Urufu
Koga Urufu

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukki Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:48 am

Ceru bites his lip harder and resists the urge to run forward and try to protect his Snorunt, the poor pokemon being slammed into the ground for a second time. Taking out a Pokeball, Ceru held it out towards Snorunt. "Return, love.~" In a flash of red light, Snorunt disappeared, into the Pokeball.

Turning to Koga, Ceru grinned weakly. "Good fight..?"
Yukki
Yukki
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by ReploidZero Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:55 am

Zero nodded at the two of them and held Machop's Poke Ball as he set it on the belt he wore across his waist and smirked. "Well you two certainly have tough Pokemon, I was no match at all. I'm off to the Poke Center to heal up Machop. If you guys wish you two can catch up with me alright? Later!"

Zero calmly walked off towards the nearest Poke Center,hoping to heal up his Machop even more,and eager to train him even more so that he may one day beat those two trainers.
ReploidZero
ReploidZero
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:00 am

"Indeed it was!" Axel's voice boomed as he jogged over to the area of the match. He clapped his hand on Ceru's left shoulder as he slowed down behind him. "Very well done, might I say... Very well done! Allow me to introduce myself. I am Axel, a mechanic and little-known Pokemon Trainer, and this is my little buddy, Cyrus." The wrench pointed first at his beaming face, and then swung down to point at the Nidoran scratching behind his big ears. "I know a thing or two about battles, see. And for some low-level Pokemon... That was pretty good!"

Axel scratched behind his ear with his wrench, and then took a step back. "Please excuse my sudden entrance. I couldn't help but watch your battle from a distance... Me and Cyrus both. If I may, are you three starting your own journeys here as well?" As he said that, one of them ran off. Wow. The nerve of some people.
Axel
Axel

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:
The Arrival - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0The Arrival - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Urufu Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:06 am

I look over at Zero walking then face the man. "Well Axel I'm Koga." I hold my hand out for a handshake. "This little guy up on my shoulders is Ralts." I put my hands in my pockets. "Good fight there Ceru. Also thanks for that little compliment but I should get going. Got to test Ralt's full extent before I go on to the first gym. Heard he's a bug boy so I gonna find some more pokemon. I'll catch you later." I walk off to the Pokecenter,raising up my right hand in a good bye manner.
Koga Urufu
Koga Urufu

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Yukki Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:15 am

Ceru laughs and waves to Axel, smiling. "Nice to meet you, Axel. I'm Ceru, the Pokemon that just got owned and is residing in it's Pokeball is Snorunt, the guy who left first was Zero, the guy who just left was Koga, and he's the one with the overpowered Ralts that totally destroyed us." Laughing again as the words flew out of his mouth at a high speed, Ceru sighed, and looked off at the Pokemon Center.

"I don't want to be rude, but my Snorunt was hurt pretty bad- Would you mind if I left? Nice to meet you, again."
Yukki
Yukki
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:24 am

Axel shook Koga's hand heartily, nearly ripping it out of it's socket in his enthusiasm. "Pleased to meet ya, Koga! And take care!" the young man called out after the fellow Trainer. Hmm. New information acquired... First Gym Leader used bugs. Well, Cyrus might need assistance in a battle like that, although he might be able to hold his own... Better safe than sorry though. Axel smiled as he turned to the Trainer named Ceru. "Ah, thanks for that. I don't mind at all; your Pokemon's safety needs to come first! And hey... I'm sure we'll see each other again sometime soon!"

And with that, Axel and Cyrus were alone again. Trainer and Pokemon both scratched behind their right ears, and then exchanged glances. Axel gave a wide grin, and then spoke. "Well, I think that went well! Come on, let's get out of here, little dude! Our journey begins... Now!" And with that, the pair dashed away from the port to whatever lay beyond...
Axel
Axel

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eon Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:26 pm

Eon stepped off the ship. He felt slightly queasy from the long boat ride. Standing off to one side of the port, Eon waited and watched the throng of people walking out of the ship. Where was Owen? He had said that he would be "kicking some butt" in the bottom levels of the ship with the other pokemon trainers. Owen was now late! Horribly late! This is definitely not something good!

Eon watched as the last of the passengers on the ship streamed out. Alarmed at the fact that Owen had not appeared, Eon went up to the ship's entrance before the sailor was able to close it, and in a slightly impatient and rude voice, asked, "Hey, is there anyone else left on that ship?"

The sailor took barely a glance at Eon before answering in a tone of voice that echoed Eon's, a slight bit rude, a slight bit impatient, "There ain't no nobody in that ship boy. Now, holler away!" It was very apparent from the sailor's tone of voice that he was irritated at Eon's fierce tone.

There was no one left on the ship? That meant Owen must have left the ship already, long before Eon had stepped off of the platform. It was either that or the fact that Eon must have missed Owen walking by since Eon was not really in the best of state when he had come down from the ship. Sighing, Eon set off for his own goal, figuring that Owen would be able to find his way around the continent on his own.

Next stop: Pokemon contest!
Eon
Eon
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Name: Eon
Type of Trainer: Pokemon Coordinator
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum