Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!
Poke Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pirates Of Sound
The Search for an Inner flame Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:35 am by 

» Stag Book Font
The Search for an Inner flame Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:34 am by 

» Stag Book Font
The Search for an Inner flame Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:33 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
The Search for an Inner flame Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
The Search for an Inner flame Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:16 am by 

» Tvgenial 5.0 Premim
The Search for an Inner flame Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:47 am by 

» Arriving at Tohjo
The Search for an Inner flame Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:24 pm by Lanaught

» My character Sheet
The Search for an Inner flame Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:33 pm by ReploidZero

» my sheet.........
The Search for an Inner flame Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:44 pm by ReploidZero

» The Troublesome Sleeper and the Fury of Horus!
The Search for an Inner flame Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 pm by Axel

Top posting users this month
No user

The Search for an Inner flame

Go down

The Search for an Inner flame Empty The Search for an Inner flame

Post by Koga Urufu Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:29 am

As I entered the forest I began to walk on the man made route,to avoid pokemon encounters and such but then I thought to myself "I need to Capture some for the First gym or Ralts will get destroyed by those bug pokemon." I stopped walking for a moment as Ralts bumped it head gently against mine. I look over my shoulder at him and I could have sworn I saw him smile at me. Ralts hugs me by the neck and I smile. "Let's go find a new partner to help us on our journeys I guess." "RALTS RALTs" He yells out in joy.

As I walk,ducking under low branches enough so Ralts will be safe I hear a faint crying noise. "Do you feel any sadness around?" I ask Ralts. Ralts points his arm to our right side and I begin to walk off towards where he is pointing.
Koga Urufu
Koga Urufu

Trainer Sheet
Name: Koga Urufu
Type of Trainer: Corodinater and Battler.
Badges Earned:
The Search for an Inner flame Left_bar_bleue1/12The Search for an Inner flame Empty_bar_bleue  (1/12)

Back to top Go down

The Search for an Inner flame Empty Re: The Search for an Inner flame

Post by Koga Urufu Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:49 am

I tippy toe across the area,folowing me where Ralts point off to. I then see a pokemon I have never seen before. I pull out my pokedex and kneel down,holding the pokedex towards the unknown pokemon. Koga puts on his headphone as he listens to the pokedex. "Pansear, the High Temp Pokémon. Pansear lives in caves near volcanoes. The temperature on the tuft on its head can reach 600 degrees when it's angry." I take off my headphone soon after and think.

I then look back at Ralts"Do you want to try and communicate with it? Make it feel better?" Ralts Nods and hops off my shoulders. Ralts quietly walks over to the Pansear. "Ralts ralts?"
Koga Urufu
Koga Urufu

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:
The Search for an Inner flame Left_bar_bleue1/12The Search for an Inner flame Empty_bar_bleue  (1/12)

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Urufu Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:55 am

Something unexpected happened next. The Pansear was furious,the flames on it's head rised, and it jumped at Ralts. "Ralts use confusion!" I yelled out and Ralts used confusion on the pokemon to stop it from attacking. Ralts threw the Pansear over to a tree. The pansear quickly stood back up and let out a yell "PANSEAR!!!!" It ran over to Ralts, swinging it claws in a furry.
Koga Urufu
Koga Urufu

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Urufu Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:11 am

"Dodge Ralts and use Confusion again!" I yell out. Ralts couldn't react in enough time though. One of the slashes hit his chest as he jumped backwards. Ralts sent out another confusion and sent Pansear backwards into the same tree,breaking some of the bark this time.

The Pansear lets out a few large deep breaths before it fires incinerator at Ralts. "Ralts! Dodge it!" I yell out and Ralts jumps to the side,barely dodging the attack from the enraged Pansear.
Koga Urufu
Koga Urufu

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Koga Urufu Sun Nov 27, 2011 3:19 am

I pull out a pocket watch and attached to the chain lays 6 pokeballs. I grab a vacent one and make it bigger. "Use confusion one more time and I'll try capturing it Ralts!" I yell out to Ralts. Ralts uses confusion and Ralts flings Pansear over towards me. The pansear tries getting up but before it could I threw the pokeball at it.

Ralts and I sat and watched the ball wobble around. One,two three,four then suddenly 'click'. "Yes! Good job Ralts I say hugging Ralts. I pick up the pokeball and smile. "Lets get to the next town and heal the both of you up." I say as I put Ralts back on my shoulders and walk off with him,to Fauna City.
Koga Urufu
Koga Urufu

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down