Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!
Poke Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pirates Of Sound
Axel and Eon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:35 am by 

» Stag Book Font
Axel and Eon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:34 am by 

» Stag Book Font
Axel and Eon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:33 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
Axel and Eon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
Axel and Eon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:16 am by 

» Tvgenial 5.0 Premim
Axel and Eon Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:47 am by 

» Arriving at Tohjo
Axel and Eon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:24 pm by Lanaught

» My character Sheet
Axel and Eon Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:33 pm by ReploidZero

» my sheet.........
Axel and Eon Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:44 pm by ReploidZero

» The Troublesome Sleeper and the Fury of Horus!
Axel and Eon Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 pm by Axel

Top posting users this month
No user

Axel and Eon

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Axel and Eon Empty Axel and Eon

Post by Axel Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:47 pm

Axel stepped out of the Pokemon Center with a spring in his step, and Cyrus at his heels. Their training had only just begun, but already Horus was developing that crucial respect, and perhaps companionship, that Axel valued in his Pokemon. But they weren't just tools! They were free-thinking individuals with personalities of their own! And Axel never tried to squash that for his own personal gain. No, he might influence them in ways that couldn't have happened otherwise, but for the most part he wanted his Pokemon to be individuals and oh god where was his train of thought?! Oh well. Not like he used or even needed a figurative locomotive in his head anyway.

Axel noticed a bench at the front of the Pokemon Center, and, with a shrug, sat down. He had been standing for a pretty long time now, and he welcomed the brief respite. Cyrus nestled down beside him, although his eyes were ever-alert, looking at anything and everything that walked past with a burning ferocity. Axel took out Horus's Pokeball, and, rolling it in his hand slowly, began wondering whether he should customize it in any way. He had a chisel in his tool kit, after all... Maybe later, after much musing about designs. For right now, the Pokemon inside was all the customization it needed.
Axel
Axel

Trainer Sheet
Name: Axel
Type of Trainer: Insane Strategist
Badges Earned:
Axel and Eon Left_bar_bleue0/0Axel and Eon Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Axel and Eon Empty Re: Axel and Eon

Post by Eon Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:09 pm

Eon walked past the Pokemon Center. He was still feeling queasy and slightly sick from the ship ride. This is definitely some kind of seasickness. Guess Eon really was not someone meant for taking boat rides. Unless all it needed to not get sick was to get used to the constantly... moving... sensation...

Something was rising up Eon's throat. He could feel it, like something... rising... And then, when Eon opened his eyes again, he saw what that thing that was rising up his throat was. It was vomit... And it was strewn over on the floor near someone who was sitting on a chair nearby.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry!", was Eon's immediate response, in a very flustered tone.
Eon
Eon
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Name: Eon
Type of Trainer: Pokemon Coordinator
Badges Earned:
Axel and Eon Left_bar_bleue0/12Axel and Eon Empty_bar_bleue  (0/12)

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:50 pm

Axel pinched his nose, otherwise ignoring the unpleasant stench. He waved his other hand, dismissing the other man's worries. "Hey, don't worry about it. Seasickness? You'll get over it." Sidestepping the man's vomit, Axel walked over to him, extending his right hand. "Name's Axel. I just got here myself, off a boat much like the one you must have gotten off of! Oh, right... That's Cyrus." The Nidoran had walked over to his Trainer's right side, and was once again resorting to it's usual pastime: scratching behind one of his large ears. "And I just caught this guy, so I won't take him out of his ball. His name is Horus. Feisty fella, he is." Axel stopped talking for a moment, and then took a half-step back. "Oh god, I'm sorry! I'm a touch overenthusiastic. What's your name?"
Axel
Axel

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eon Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:38 am

"Nah, that's fine. I'm Eon. And this here, is Raven.", Eon responded, signalling to Raven, his Ralts, who was clinging on to his shoulder.

In response to the introductions, Raven jumped off of Eon's shoulder and elegantly glided onto the chair using its psychic powers. Eon watched as Raven landed on the chair, and noted a slight bit of annoyance flickering through Raven's mind as the smell of Eon's vomit reached her nose. Turning around slowly, Raven lifted her hand and touched the boy, Axel's, head. Raven's eyes closed and even before Raven did it, Eon knew what Raven was about to do. She was sensing if there were any negative thoughts from the boy. Eon could feel what Raven was sensing and knew immediately that the boy harboured no negative intentions.

"So, what are you here on the Tohjo Region for?", Eon asked after the checks that Raven had performed on the boy.
Eon
Eon
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:53 am

Axel felt the cool hand of the Ralts, Raven, on his forehead, but he didn't mind. He knew all about these little fellas. They were native to his home region, after all. Once the Ralts was done, Axel turned to Eon. "I'm really just here to... Ah... Well, let's just say I'm here because this is where my destiny called. If you believe in all that, at any rate." Axel cracked his knuckled, and then took his wrench out from his satchel. "And, of course, fix anything that's broken along the way." The young man smiled, twirling his wrench rapidly in his right hand. When the heavy piece of metal stopped twirling, it was pointed at Eon. "I'd like to ask you the same... And I'd like to ask if you'd be interested in having a Pokemon battle. I mean, look! We're right next to a Pokemon Center. The worst that could happen is one of our Pokemon could faint and we'd have to walk a few feet and talk to someone. Whaddya say, E?"
Axel
Axel

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eon Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:36 am

At the mention of having a pokemon battle, Eon's face darkened. Pokemon battles were the one thing that Eon disliked. It wasn't that Eon was bad at pokemon battles, it was more that Eon felt that pokemon battles were ungraceful and because it was a battle in which your pokemon were the ones that got themselves hurt for you. Having the ability to communicate with some pokemon got Eon to understand how the pokemon themselves felt about the pokemon battles. It was also because of that that Eon felt more compelled to go for pokemon contests rather than pokemon battles.

"Why would you want to have pokemon battles..?", Eon asked, his tone of voice becoming slightly darker. Even Raven quailed as she sensed Eon's emotions flowing through the mental bond that they had shared.
Eon
Eon
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:47 am

Axel was about to respond with his usual enthusiasm, but then lost his grin and became semi-serious. "Well... It's in their nature, isn't it? Horus here, for instance... From what I've seen of him so far, he lives for battle. And Cyrus, well, it's what he does. It's like asking why we breath... For Pokemon, it's just a natural thing." The young man shrugged, and he returned his wrench to his bag. "Sure, I guess not every Pokemon lives for battle, but there are some that do... But why would I want to have Pokemon battles? That's simple, Eon. Because... Because it gives me a chance to interact with my companions in a way no other activity can. It's where both they and myself shine... Although I'm no slouch in contests either, I assure you!" Axel grinned, and then nodded his head. "So come on! What's the worst that could happen?"
Axel
Axel

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eon Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:40 am

Eon clenched his fists as the boy started his explanations. Raven looked up at Eon with a worried expression. She was the one that could feel it when Eon's emotions became unstable and she knew it was in part due to her. The reason why Eon was so against pokemon battles was because Raven had been hurt and abused for battling by her previous trainer. She was found heavily injured, abandoned after losing a pokemon battle.

Knowing that Eon's mixed emotions were because of her, Raven sent her approval of a pokemon battle to Eon. Confused by her sudden decision, but understanding how she had come to her decision, Eon asked Raven, "You sure, Raven?" With a nod and a burst of positive emotions, Raven signalled her approval.

"Well then, since Raven doesn't mind a battle, I suppose we can have one... I only have one pokemon though, so it'd have to be a one on one battle...", Eon responded to the boy who had challenged him. It had also already been some time since Eon's last battle, so Eon was afraid he would mess up and let Raven get injured. Feeling Raven's trust for him though, allowed Eon to remain confident in the fight.
Eon
Eon
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:50 am

"Hey, that's what I like to hear!" Axel beamed. During Eon and Raven's quick back-and-forth, he must have taken his wrench and a Pokeball, because now he held both in hand, balancing the ball on the flat of the wrench. "I'll go as easy as possible on you!" Axel said, grinning widely, before flipping the Pokeball into the air off his wrench. Ah yes, the ever-flashy battle-entering techniques... Axel realized he'd need to practice those again. The classic 'Pitcher', the little-known 'Mechanic'... All of 'em. Oh well. The Pokeball opened in the air, sending Horus our behind Axel. Axel pointed to an area another few feet away from the Pokemon Center with his wrench. "All right, let's see... We'll set up over there, and... Hmm. Yep, that seems good." The young man walked over, waving for Eon to follow him. When he arrived at the area, Axel put his hands in his pockets, Horus brooding behind him, Cyrus at his feet, ears twitching.

"You're up first, Eon!"
Axel
Axel

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eon Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:00 am

"Alright then. I won't hold back on anything now...", Eon said aloud as he and Raven moved to the alloted location for the battle. The place they had been directed to was closer to the Pokemon Center than the chair where they had met. This was probably a good area for a battle, seeing as the Pokemon Center was right beside the battle site.

When both trainers were ready, Eon said aloud, "Raven! Start the battle off with your Confusion attack!", a new, firm and commandeering tone creeping into his voice at his command.

Raven responded at his command by firing her Confusion, a pulse of energy, aimed at the opponent's Scyther's body. The speed of the Confusion was way faster than a normal Confusion, such was the effects of the practice and training that Eon and Raven had been put through by Eon's parents.

OoC: Raven has 0 + 1 = 1 Exp now.
Eon
Eon
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:11 am

Axel grinned, knowing from experience that the Psychic attack would be of little consequence to the Bug-typed Horus. The Scyther did very little to block; only crossing his scythe-arms in front of his chest, and, when the attack hit, was pushed back about a half foot. Axel nodded his approval, and then commanded the least likely move of all time... "All right, Swords Dance, Horus." Axel said, his enthusiasm once again taking control, bringing his voice to a booming shout. Horus reacted at once, keeping his arms crossed and glowing softly gold, the faint image of crossed swords within the glow. Now that Horus was properly prepared, the battle could truly start.
Axel
Axel

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eon Mon Nov 28, 2011 4:06 am

Eon watched as the boy commanded his Scyther to use a Swords Dance attack. Eon knew that Swords Dance was a move used to increase the attacking power of your Pokemon. That being used meant that Raven was now at a disadvantage, unless Eon could even out that advantage somehow. In fact, Eon knew how he could even that advantage out.

"Raven! Now!", Eon shouted while mentally commanding Raven to use her Double Team attack.

With that command, Raven created multiple copies of herself across the battlefield, forming a ring around where the opponent Scyther was.

OoC: Raven has 1 + 1 = 2 Exp now.
Eon
Eon
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:22 am

Horus growled as he watched the Ralts suddenly appear all over. He had only once before dealt with this little strategy in his old home, and it had completely baffled him then. But not this time... He'd rip through all of them! But, unfortunately, he had to await the orders from the stupid Trainer... And there it was. Pursuit... But which one? Horus growled again as he kicked off the ground, stopped for a moment in the air, searching for a target, before deciding on one that was closest to the Ralts' starting position. He changed direction, using gravity more than his wings to propel him towards his target, one scythe-arm outstretched, glowing faintly with a black light...
Axel
Axel

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eon Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:09 pm

Eon smiled as the Scyther's Pursuit attack hit one of the copies of Raven. The boy's Scyther had chosen a copy that was near Raven's original position when she had activated her Double Team. However, with Raven's psychic powers, she could keep the image of herself, left behind by Double Team, last longer than normal. This way, Raven would be safer from any attack as she did not have to return to the positions of each of her copies as often as other Pokemon. Unless that Scyther could simultaneously hit all of Raven's copies, it would be hard for him to catch Raven within the copy.

Eon watched as the copy that was hit disappeared and the Scyther fell through the copy. Taking his chance while the Scyther was still disorientated, Eon commanded Raven to use her Confusion. Psychic pulses emerged from each of Raven's copies, although only one of the pulses that were emitted was real. The other pulses were just projections to ensure that Raven's location would not be disclosed by her attack.

OoC: Raven has 2 + 1 = 3 exp.
Eon
Eon
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:23 pm

Axel frowned. Sooner or later, Horus would hit the right one, whether on accident or skill. The only thing now was to wait it out, which should be easy enough to do. The Ralts could only last so long before getting hit, and Horus could pretty much tank through the Confusions, as he was doing now... Axel stomped one foot, resulting in the usual noise flip-flops make, as he realized something from past experience with this move. As he did, the Confusion attack connected, and he took the opprotunity. The chances of this working were slim-to-none, but hey, they were better than the only other plan. "Horus!" Axel boomed, not a second after the pulse hit Horus. "Pursuit in the direction that attack came from!"

Horus snarled as the attack hit him from behind, and then sprung into action, flipping himself backward, scythe-arms now clearly glowing with that black light as he brought them both down onto the Ralts behind him.
Axel
Axel

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eon Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:22 pm

Eon was hardly fazed by the boy's decision to get Scyther to attack in the direction of Raven's attack. It was a natural conclusion that any trainer would come to. They would definitely not realise how Double Team worked. That, and Raven's ability to maintain those illusory copies longer than they would normally last would spell the boy's downfall until he could figure out how Double Team worked.

The Scyther's second Pursuit missed and as it was recovering itself from another miss, Eon commanded Raven to emit another pulse of Confusion aimed at the Scyther's back. Raven's illusory copies emitted illusory pulses of Confusion as before, all aimed towards Scyther.

OoC: Raven has 3 + 1 = 4 exp.

Last edited by Eon on Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Eon
Eon
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:27 pm

Axel's grin faded. Eon's Ralts was no slouch at this Double Team stuff... Which meant that this would need to be ended. Quickly. The young man smiled, and then shouted the usual order for Pursuit.

Horus was, at this point, very pissed. Even his eyes glowed with the dark energy of Pursuit, and his scythe-arms dangerously slashed at the air as he snarled, looking for the correct Ralts. Or perhaps he should just destroy all of them... That would certainly make him feel better. Baring his fangs, which resulted in the dark energy coming out of his mouth, Horus charged the nearest grouping and slashed at them all, mowing them down with ease, not caring if one was the real one.
Axel
Axel

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eon Tue Nov 29, 2011 4:49 am

Eon shivered as the mental link between him and Raven allowed him to pick up on and feel the Scyther's annoyance and anger at Raven's Double Team. Eon could feel all the Scyther's negative emotion and it showed on his face. Fearing the worst if Scyther's attack connected, Eon commanded Raven to let out an all out Confusion attack to interrupt Scyther's attack.

Confusion pulses from Raven and all of her copies appeared, aimed at the Scyther's face as Scyther continued on its attack charge.

OoC: Raven has 4 + 1 = 5 exp.
Eon
Eon
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Tue Nov 29, 2011 5:01 pm

Horus snarled in pain as the attacks hit him in the face, momentarily blinding him. The glow of darkness instantly became something more physical as the Scyther swung it's arms wildly, attacking anything in reach despite Axel's orders to calm down, take a breather. That little Ralts... He would end her! Horus roared in his strange voice, reminiscent of a large bug's wings' buzz. The darkness was reabsorbed into him, into his two scythe-arms. The little veins and cuts from battles past, etched into the built-in weapons, now were the only part that glowed with the blackness... That, and his eyes, which didn't even move as he selected his targets and went slashing into the throng of Ralts.

Axel stood there, a little... Disturbed at Horus's fury. And raw power, for that matter. Apparently, the little training he had received hadn't been enough, compounded with the fact that he was also at this point confused. He was not only a danger to himself, but to Eon, Cyrus, and himself. He could return Horus to his Pokeball, but Axel figured that this wouldn't improve his relationship with the Scyther, which even now was fragile. He glanced down at Cyrus with a nervous smile and laugh. "Well... Maybe we should have used Toxic Spikes first and then just waited it out, eh?" A twitch of the ears was the only response.
Axel
Axel

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eon Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:05 am

Eon shivered as the Scyther's internal rage seemed to deepen yet again as Raven's Confusion attack hit it. Eon watched as the boy seemed to lose control of Scyther, as Scyther readied its attack and charge on Raven without waiting for a single order from its trainer. Raven quailed as the Scyther glared down on her, and in one moment of panick, released her Double Team, revealing her true location.

As the Scyther continued its charge on Raven, Eon stepped out, he stood in front of Raven with his arms wide, saying "No! Enough! I forfeit this match! Just don't..."
Eon
Eon
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:11 am

Horus paid no heed to the Trainer in his path; raising his right arm, he prepared to mow both of them down...

"Enough!" Axel boomed. Horus snarled as the red light enveloped him, removing the danger from Eon and Ralts. Axel stood there for a moment, staring at the Pokeball in his hand, an expression of sadness on his face, before he moved towards Eon and Raven. "Hey... You two all right?" Axel started, his voice starting off shakey, but quickly regaining its usual confidence. "I must say, that was some good tactics, even if they got Horus agitated... You can't blame him though. He was confused towards the end there. I'm sorry, I should have brought him in earlier... No hard feelings, right?"
Axel
Axel

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eon Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:21 pm

"No...", Eon said, as tears welled up in his eyes. He had once again exposed Raven to a situation where she could have gotten hurt. What sort of person was Eon that he kept doing so. Raven had had enough. There would be no more battles for Eon anymore. Pokemon coordinating was the only thing that he would do using pokemon.

Through their mental bond, Raven could sense Eon's sadness, and she grabbed on to Eon's legs, embracing Eon in a mini-hug. Then, wiping his tears away, Eon picked up Raven gently and laid her onto his shoulder where he always carried her.
Eon
Eon
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:41 pm

"Hey... I'm sorry. Horus is new. I didn't know he'd go beserk... Do you forgive me?" Axel asked, feeling a little awkward at all this. Not even Grim, in any of his moods, had been as bad as Horus had just been. Well... It seemed like the bug just needed more training. The young man snapped himself out of his thinking, and then sprang back into animated life. "Well, Eon, I once again apologize! Look, I'n not sure how you'd take this, since that went so horridly... But look, we all need travelling partners. So I vote we go heal our Pokemon and then perhaps... Well... You won't want to get into any more battles, will you? So why don't I handle battles, and then maybe... Maybe we can do contests together? Sure, they started in my home region... And I have an air for theatrics... But I've never done a contest before. Perhaps you could help me out with that?"

After that ramble, which left Axel a little red in the face, he stopped and took a deep breath. "So, in short... Would... You like to travel with me?"
Axel
Axel

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Eon Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:02 am

"I'm fine with it... There's no other people I can travel with anyway...", Eon replied, at the same time, making a mental note to beware of the boy's Scyther. At least the boy seemed high-spirited and joyful enough.

Eon's mood had spiked up a little when the boy had talked about contests. Contests were the only thing that interested Eon. It was a way of showcasing Raven's skills without any pokemon being hurt. It was the best way to show one's appreciation to pokemon too, by seeing the true beauty of pokemon.

"Well, I was thinking of winning all of the Pokemon Contests...", Eon spoke up after a short while of thinking about the pokemon contests.
Eon
Eon
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Axel Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:39 am

"Hey, we can still be rivals that way then! Me and you, Eon... What do you say to that!" Axel said with a laugh. "I still recommend catching at least one Pokemon for battling. You never know when random people will come up to you and challenge you to a battle." And then ask you to travel with them. Wow, I really am not thinking today... Ah well. I just scored myself a human travelling companion!, Axel thought with a grin. "Well come on, Eon, we should heal up and then go on in to the spooooooooky woods. Not really spooky... I just haven't gotten the chance to use my spooky voice since... Since... Hmm. It's been a while. Well, come on! Let's heal up and head out!"
Axel
Axel

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum