Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!
Poke Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pirates Of Sound
Preparing for the Gym: Ragnarok Vs Kuroi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:35 am by 

» Stag Book Font
Preparing for the Gym: Ragnarok Vs Kuroi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:34 am by 

» Stag Book Font
Preparing for the Gym: Ragnarok Vs Kuroi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:33 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
Preparing for the Gym: Ragnarok Vs Kuroi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
Preparing for the Gym: Ragnarok Vs Kuroi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:16 am by 

» Tvgenial 5.0 Premim
Preparing for the Gym: Ragnarok Vs Kuroi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:47 am by 

» Arriving at Tohjo
Preparing for the Gym: Ragnarok Vs Kuroi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:24 pm by Lanaught

» My character Sheet
Preparing for the Gym: Ragnarok Vs Kuroi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:33 pm by ReploidZero

» my sheet.........
Preparing for the Gym: Ragnarok Vs Kuroi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:44 pm by ReploidZero

» The Troublesome Sleeper and the Fury of Horus!
Preparing for the Gym: Ragnarok Vs Kuroi - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 pm by Axel

Top posting users this month
No user

Preparing for the Gym: Ragnarok Vs Kuroi

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Preparing for the Gym: Ragnarok Vs Kuroi - Page 2 Empty Re: Preparing for the Gym: Ragnarok Vs Kuroi

Post by Kuroi Mon Nov 28, 2011 6:54 pm

Ace closed his eyes avoiding the leer as he charged at Growlithe. "Ace use Slash!" Kuroi knew his Ace very well. Their teamwork has never been a problem. He took a step back and watched his partner go to work. He hoped he could pull of an upset by winning two in a row.
Kuroi
Kuroi

Trainer Sheet
Name: Kuroi Yai
Type of Trainer: Trainer,Coordinator
Badges Earned:
Preparing for the Gym: Ragnarok Vs Kuroi - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Preparing for the Gym: Ragnarok Vs Kuroi - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Preparing for the Gym: Ragnarok Vs Kuroi - Page 2 Empty Re: Preparing for the Gym: Ragnarok Vs Kuroi

Post by RagnarokX Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:05 pm

I lifted my lips into a smirking motion. Growly grinned, as Ace was caught in the leer. I waved my hand once more, giving it a flick as I began to call out Growly next action.
Growly allow him to get close.
As Ace got closer, Growly body began to tense up. His face showing off his determination to win. Ace neared, and I snapped my fingers to prepare for his next action.
Now jump back.
Growly barked and jumped back just as Ace slashed at his old position on the field.
Flame Wheel Growly Go!
I gave him the command to attack and Growly grinned mischievously. Flames escaped his mouth and encircled his body as he began to spin. He launched himself forward now in his activated Flame Wheel toward Ace.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Name: Ragnarok Ketsugetsu
Type of Trainer: Trainer
Badges Earned:
Preparing for the Gym: Ragnarok Vs Kuroi - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/12Preparing for the Gym: Ragnarok Vs Kuroi - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/12)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:08 pm

Kuroi had the advantage now. Even though Ace's defenses were lowered his Growlithe was still hurt. "Ace dodge then use Slash again!" Ace nodded listening to his trainer. He moved right as some of the flames grazed him. His claws grew sliver before slashing at Growlithe. "Keep it up!"
Kuroi
Kuroi

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:
Preparing for the Gym: Ragnarok Vs Kuroi - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Preparing for the Gym: Ragnarok Vs Kuroi - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:13 pm

I closed my eyes as I nodded at the actions being played before me. The slash hit Growly's flame wheel, but Growly was still pushing back.
Do not give up Growly. You're better than this now show it.
Growly pushed harder against the slash. His flames leaped forward around them and seemed to get bigger.
Looks like its time for a change of tactics.
Growly use bite.
The flames stopped around them. At my command Growly opened wide and bit down toward the top of Ace head as he leaped over the slash.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:
Preparing for the Gym: Ragnarok Vs Kuroi - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/12Preparing for the Gym: Ragnarok Vs Kuroi - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/12)

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:17 pm

"Ace spin now!" Ace spun around then jumped in the air behind Growlithe barely avoiding the bite attempt as he spun. "Slash!" Ace hand glowed silver again as it slashed at Growlithe back. Ace felt its confidence grow the longer the more this battle was going on. Kuroi felt his confidence grow now too.
Kuroi
Kuroi

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:20 pm

I grimaced slightly. Growly got hit by the slash. He was knocked back, but kept his feet as he slid a few feet. His body began to heat up with annoyance at Ace. He barked furiously in anger. I could see the fatigue on him as he wavered about. His barking began to cease as he dropped to his knees. He struggled to get back up, but I could see he was done. I walked over, picked him up, and as I walked back Rage bounced forward in his place.
Rage end this. Use Dragon Pulse NOW!
I sat Growly at my side so he could rest. Rage nodded in approval and fired the Dragon Pulse at him.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:41 pm

Ace eyes grew wide as it laid flat on the ground as the Dragon Rage hits it tail. He grimaced in pain before standing up. "Ace dodge any attack then use Ice Fang when you are close enough." Ace started running towards Dratini as it ran in a zig zag motion trying to get close to Dratini to use Ice Fang.
Kuroi
Kuroi

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:47 pm

I studied each movement with great intention. I watched as I saw the pattern it made. As it went left, I pointed to the spot where I believed it would go next toward the right.
Rage fire multiple Dragon Pulses to the right.
Rage nodded at my command. He fired off multiple Dragon Pulses all over the right, figuring that Ace would get hit since he was going in a zig zag pattern.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:54 pm

Ace saw the Dragon Pulse coming straight towards him. He spun his body sideways as the Dragon Pulse hit his foot. He just grimaced and kept going straight at Dratini and when he got close enough his fangs grew Icey as he lunged to bite Dratini tail. "Hey no pain no gain. Keep it up!"
Kuroi
Kuroi

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:48 pm

My face gives off a smirk as I wave my hand. I watched the attack coming for the right moment to strike. As he neared I snapped my fingers.
Rage dodge to the right.
Rage nodded at my command. With anxiousness coursing throughout him Rage let Ace near him. Then right before he struck he spun to the side swiftly.
Use Dragon Pulse full throttle.
Rage fired the Dragon Pulse directly at Ace side who has had his defence lowered twice.

Last edited by RagnarokX on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:52 pm

Ace watched as Dratini as Dragon Pulse hit him straight on. Ace was thrown back onto the ground. Kuroi looked down at Ace deciding what to do. "Ace if you can not fight do not stand." He drew Ace's pokeball from his bag that was in his hand. Ace struggled to his feet falling to one knee. Kuroi knew this was enough but Ace shook his head showing he wanted to fight. "Lets keep this up then since you want to continue. Zig zag then use Ice Fang!" Ace shook his body before running at Dratini running in a Zig Zag pattern while its Fangs became Icy.
Kuroi
Kuroi

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:24 pm

I cackled with psychotic laugher. My face widened with the excitement of the battle. Every fiber of my body wanting to continue. I thrust my hand forward.
Lets not waste a moment of this Rage. Run straight toward him and just when he gets in your face fire off your Dragon Pulse.
Rage nodded. I could see his body shaking with excitement. He ran forward, the Dragon Pulse already formed and ready to fire.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:29 pm

Ace kept doing its Zig Zag pattern. "Ace do not let him get close to you." Ace nodded as it finally got close enough to Dratini. It began to run around in circles around Dratini trying to confuse it. Kuroi liked what Ace was doing. It figured out how to keep Dratini off balance. He can't keep this up forever." He thought to himself enjoying the excitement of the battle.
Kuroi
Kuroi

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:31 pm

I laughed outloud. Each movement sending spurts of laughter through me.
Do you honestly think that will work?
Rage still had the Dragon Pulse at the read. I snapped my fingers and gave him the next command.
Use Dragon Dance.
Rage nodded at the move and activated a Dragon Dance. His speed and attack increasing because of it. He ran forward, faster than before to get closer so that he could use Dragon Pulse.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:35 pm

As Dratini lunged forward Ace knew it was time. "Do it!" Ace stopped behind Dratini grinning. Ace opened its mouth and lunged onto Dratini's tail. Ace was not going to let as it tried to lock its powerful jaws around Dratini's neck. If Ace could get a hold of Dratini tail then it could use Dratini body as a shield. "C'mon keep it up now!"
Kuroi
Kuroi

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:05 pm

I grimaced as Rage was bitten by the Ice Fang. I knew that the attack was Super Effective against my Rage. Rage cringed from the attack. He was weakened, but not beaten.
Rage flip then fire your Dragon Pulse.
Rage nodded weakly at my command. He flipped forward to slam Ace against the ground. With Ace belly exposed Rage fired the Dragon Pulse at him.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:10 pm

"Ace use his body against him." Ace still held on to Dratini's tail. He turned his body along with Dratini's tail bringing it down in front of his stomach to cover it as a shield. He was still hit with some of the blast. He fell back off his Dratini tail onto the ground breathing heavily. "Good...."
Kuroi
Kuroi

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by RagnarokX Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Dratini fell down, hurt from the attack. I growled as I went over, picked him up and left with Growly behind me. I head to the pokemon center. I don't look back at the other trainer.
RagnarokX
RagnarokX

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Kuroi Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:20 pm

He pressed the button on Ace's pokeball opening it up. "Take a rest. You did well." Ace nodded as the red beam took Ace into the pokeball. He put it in his bag with Sona pokeball as well. He left the scene of battle to head to the Pokemon Center as well. "Seems I may need a third pokemon to help me out."
Kuroi
Kuroi

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2