Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!
Poke Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pirates Of Sound
Surprise Visit! Axel Receives an Egg! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:35 am by 

» Stag Book Font
Surprise Visit! Axel Receives an Egg! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:34 am by 

» Stag Book Font
Surprise Visit! Axel Receives an Egg! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:33 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
Surprise Visit! Axel Receives an Egg! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
Surprise Visit! Axel Receives an Egg! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:16 am by 

» Tvgenial 5.0 Premim
Surprise Visit! Axel Receives an Egg! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:47 am by 

» Arriving at Tohjo
Surprise Visit! Axel Receives an Egg! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:24 pm by Lanaught

» My character Sheet
Surprise Visit! Axel Receives an Egg! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:33 pm by ReploidZero

» my sheet.........
Surprise Visit! Axel Receives an Egg! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:44 pm by ReploidZero

» The Troublesome Sleeper and the Fury of Horus!
Surprise Visit! Axel Receives an Egg! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 pm by Axel

Top posting users this month
No user

Surprise Visit! Axel Receives an Egg!

Go down

Surprise Visit! Axel Receives an Egg! Empty Surprise Visit! Axel Receives an Egg!

Post by Axel Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:02 am

Axel had excused himself from the little group he had crafted a little bit ago, content to wander the city for a little while before he challenged the Gym Leader, Joshua. Neither Cyrus or Horus followed him; both Pokemon remained in their Pokeballs, safely stowed in his bag. A little while into this walk, Axel found himself at a small, secluded park with a single stone bench almost completely covered in vines, and the other part covered by the form of a hunched over man. The former Hoenn Trainer stood still for a moment, wondering what was different... Before he realized that he was freezing. Oddly enough, the young man didn't find this all that strange, and so walked slowly towards the man hunched forward on the stone bench.

As he neared, the man looked up, revealing sad grey eyes, a broken and hooked nose, and a scar on his left cheek, marring his beard. Speaking of his beard, it was frozen. Like, actual ice crystals had formed on the dirty grey hair. The man looked back down, leaving Axel staring only at the dirty grey hat upon his head. "Hello, Ghirion." Axel said softly as he came even closer. "It's been a while."

Last edited by Axel on Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Axel
Axel

Trainer Sheet
Name: Axel
Type of Trainer: Insane Strategist
Badges Earned:
Surprise Visit! Axel Receives an Egg! Left_bar_bleue0/0Surprise Visit! Axel Receives an Egg! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Surprise Visit! Axel Receives an Egg! Empty Re: Surprise Visit! Axel Receives an Egg!

Post by Axel Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:20 pm

The man, Ghirion, turned his head away as Axel neared. "I... I have brought... Brought you a... A gift." a very faint voice said, the words stumbling out of his mouth. His breath wasn't visible, like Axel's, in the now-frigid air, and, as he talked, tiny pieces of cold white fell from the sky. Ghirion extended his arms, revealing a portable incubator housing a Pokemon egg.

Axel bowed his head in appreciation as he accepted the gift. Always accept gifts from Ghirion, as he had found out the first time they had met. "Thank you." he whispered. The young man then snapped his vision up as the snow came down, faster and thicker. Was that...?

"It is." Ghirion whispered

Axel's eyes widened as he watched events from his previous run as a Pokemon Trainer. There was the day he and Lee first met... The first time he beat a Gym... Battling his sister... Becoming a Pokemon Master. All events that were important to him. "You came to forget... But you... Have... Surrounded yourself with... With people who know... Know who you are." the man whispered to Axel. Axel looked down at the top of the incubator.

"They suspect it. Nothing more." he whispered in turn.

"They will... Will realize it. All in... In due time." Ghirion's voice whispered into Axel's ear as a cold gust of wind passed by his face. He looked up, unsurprised to see the fallen snow, cold, and Ghirion all gone.

"I'm sorry, Ghirion... You're right, and I know it. But... I think I'm going to have to accept that, and you're going to have to accept that I'm going to follow through on my decision." Axel said to the now-empty park, and then walked away.
Axel
Axel

Trainer Sheet
Name: Axel
Type of Trainer: Insane Strategist
Badges Earned:
Surprise Visit! Axel Receives an Egg! Left_bar_bleue0/0Surprise Visit! Axel Receives an Egg! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down