Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Poke Soul
COMMON!!! We need to Catch em all!!!
Poke Soul
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Pirates Of Sound
Face off against Joshua! Zero's 1st Gym Battle! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:35 am by 

» Stag Book Font
Face off against Joshua! Zero's 1st Gym Battle! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:34 am by 

» Stag Book Font
Face off against Joshua! Zero's 1st Gym Battle! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 11:33 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
Face off against Joshua! Zero's 1st Gym Battle! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:17 am by 

» Orcad 9.1 Software Free Download For Windows 7 32bit Wi...
Face off against Joshua! Zero's 1st Gym Battle! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 5:16 am by 

» Tvgenial 5.0 Premim
Face off against Joshua! Zero's 1st Gym Battle! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 4:47 am by 

» Arriving at Tohjo
Face off against Joshua! Zero's 1st Gym Battle! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 10:24 pm by Lanaught

» My character Sheet
Face off against Joshua! Zero's 1st Gym Battle! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:33 pm by ReploidZero

» my sheet.........
Face off against Joshua! Zero's 1st Gym Battle! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 6:44 pm by ReploidZero

» The Troublesome Sleeper and the Fury of Horus!
Face off against Joshua! Zero's 1st Gym Battle! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 6:07 pm by Axel

Top posting users this month
No user

Face off against Joshua! Zero's 1st Gym Battle!

2 posters

Go down

Face off against Joshua! Zero's 1st Gym Battle! Empty Face off against Joshua! Zero's 1st Gym Battle!

Post by ReploidZero Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:36 pm

Zero walked down the calm and quiet streets of the vibrant and plant filled Fauna City. Zero had been spending the past couple days around here training against the local trainers,meeting up with some weird old guy who gave him a strange egg,that luckily hatched into a somewhat rare Pokemon. Yes,Zero was really enjoying his time in Fauna City but he needed to move on with his journey and advance to the next city as he still had a long ways to go before reaching his goal.

Glancing firmly at the three Poke Balls on his waist,he smirked at his current traveling companions. His Machop which he had always had with him ever since he was a child. Yanma the first Pokemon, Zero had caught in the Neverseen Forest,and finally the Tyrouge he received from the strange old guy. Clutching tightly onto his bag and brushing aside a few strands of his hair,he slowly approached the big building with statue1s and a sign outside it,as he slowly opened the door and peered inside.

Zero glanced around inside Fauna City's Pokemon Gym,it was a rather large building,seemed almost like an indoor forest of some sorts,there were some trees and bushes all over the place,Bug type pokemon could be seen around the area with their trainers. The gym members...all seemed rather young,mostly Bug Catchers and the like. Strolling inside the gym he walked towards the far part of the room,noticing a man on a moss covered throne of some sorts,glancing towards the man Zero spoke out.

"Are you the Leader of this Gym sir? I've been seeking out to challenge Tohjo's Pokemon League."
ReploidZero
ReploidZero
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Name: Zero Kanzaki
Type of Trainer: Pokemon Trainer
Badges Earned:
Face off against Joshua! Zero's 1st Gym Battle! Left_bar_bleue0/12Face off against Joshua! Zero's 1st Gym Battle! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/12)

https://pokesoul.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Face off against Joshua! Zero's 1st Gym Battle! Empty Re: Face off against Joshua! Zero's 1st Gym Battle!

Post by Joshua_ Fri Jan 27, 2012 9:45 pm

Joshua stopped playing with a wild Caterpie that has been wandering around his gym. He looked up at the young trainer who has just entered his gym. It some what surprised him that he had a challenger this time of the day, but he would test the challenger to see if he is worthy of his Harvest Badge. "Yes my name is Joshua the gym leader of this gym. You have come to the right place then my friend." Joshua reached down into his pocket and pulled out a pokeball in his hand.
Joshua_
Joshua_

Back to top Go down

Face off against Joshua! Zero's 1st Gym Battle! Empty Re: Face off against Joshua! Zero's 1st Gym Battle!

Post by ReploidZero Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:22 pm

*Zero smirked as he glanced about the gym and stared down the Gym leader,This man was likely around his age considering Zero was about 19 years old...which is technically a few years older than the average Pokemon Trainer. However age was not the subject right now,Zero needed to focus on his Gym Battle right now if he wished to proceed,grasping onto a Poke Ball from his belt, Zero glanced around the gym.

"So this is Fauna City's gym huh? Well This should prove to be an entertaining match to say the least. I hope I won't dissapoint you with my challenge then. Come on out Yanma!"

Zero gripped tightly onto his Poke Ball as he tossed it out onto the ground it bounced on the ground twice as it burst open revealing the Pokemon within...a large,red, dragon-fly like Pokemon appeared with a cry

"YAAAAAANNNNNN!"
ReploidZero
ReploidZero
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:
Face off against Joshua! Zero's 1st Gym Battle! Left_bar_bleue0/12Face off against Joshua! Zero's 1st Gym Battle! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/12)

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua_ Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:34 pm

Joshua just grinned at the man's Yanma that he had thrown out for battle. He took the pokeball out of his pocket and pressed the button as it grew in size. He tossed it up into the air as Ledbya came out fluttering about in the air. This was not Joshua's main pokemon but the one he used to test his opponents' strength and weaknesses. "Begin! Ledbya use Comet Punch!" Ledbya flew at Yanma firing a flurry of punches.
Joshua_
Joshua_

Back to top Go down

Post by ReploidZero Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:42 am

Zero smirked Ledyba may have somewhat better defenses in comparison to Yanma's but he knew well enough that his Yanma had enough speed to make him capable and competent enough of a fighter in this situation. Especially in an aerial combat scenario such as this, Yanma would have an advantage in terms of mobility, to top this off this was a match-up between two Pokemon of exact same typing. As Zero thought all this information in this mind his faced curled up with a small smile in excitement and anticipation,it would certainly prove for an interesting match.

Zero grined as he called out to his Yanma,instructing for it to use it's starting move. "Yanma! Confound it with Double Team!"

""Yan!"

In an immediate response,Yanma cried out with joy as it's wings vibrated quickly as it's body sped up for a brief moment,turning translucent for a brief moment as 9 Yanma clones were created. All of them buzzing around in erratic flight patterns to conceal the real Yanma.
ReploidZero
ReploidZero
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua_ Sat Jan 28, 2012 1:46 am

Ledyba stopped in its tracks looking around at the Yanma's that surrounded her. Joshua just smiled and kept his cool. He was not going to let Ledbya over exert herself and tire out before finding the real one. He would instead play the waiting game with the young trainer. "Ledyba fly around the outside of the circle will you please?" Ledyba nodded and flew around the outside of the circle searching for the real one.
Joshua_
Joshua_

Back to top Go down

Post by ReploidZero Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:29 pm

Zero observed his opponents movements carefully,for some reason the Ledyba wasn't even preparing any kind of attack at all. Joshua must've been planning some kind of strategy,or must be biding his time for an opening in Yanma's defenses,is what Zero thought.

"Hmm...your not engaging me in battle? I thought you were a Gym Leader,are you not? No matter to me, Yanma...attack it from a distance with a Sonic Boom!"

The Yanma's all nodded in unison with each other in response to Zero's command,as stop flying around in an erractic pattern and surround the Ledyba from various directions. Their wings begin to hum and vibrate at a rapid speed as they glow a faint white-gray color,and arc-shaped blasts of condensed air are fired towards Ledyba's position. The clones also appeared to fire Sonic Boom but those will simply dissappear on contact as they are simple illusions.
ReploidZero
ReploidZero
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua_ Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:45 am

"I am waiting for the right time to attack you. After all I did get you to break up your formation did I not?" Joshua pointed to the clones and the real Yanma changing their formation. He grinned as he saw the Yanma's hit Ledyba with the sonicboom. "Comet Punch!" Ledyba recovered and started firing a flurry of punches at the clones and maybe the real one.
Joshua_
Joshua_

Back to top Go down

Post by ReploidZero Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:52 pm

"I guess you can say you did break up the formation of my clones...But that dosen't mean you've found out which Yanma was the real one. Not yet at least,especially considering the fight has only started.

Zero calmly inhaled a little and thought deeply at what to do with the Ledyba charging forward,throwing a flurry of punches,it was risky idea but Yanma was faster than Ledyba. It might get hurt but it obviously won't get KO'd from the Comet Punch, signaling with his hands he motioned and nodded to Yanma.

"Yanma,group together and dive into with with a Wing Attack!"

Shrieking in response, Yanma and it's clones gained slightly more attittude as their wings began to glow a faint blue glow,glimmering for a brief moment,before Yanma charged off with a burst of speed towards the punching Ledyba,directly charging at it. It's clones also dive for the Ledyba,dissipating into thin air upon contact and causing no damage whatsoever.
ReploidZero
ReploidZero
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua_ Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:12 pm

A smile rose to Joshua's face. "Got you my challenger. Ledyba Supersonic!" Ledyba opened its mouth and emitted a high pitch noise enough to confuse anybody. Joshua was used to this even though it made him cringe a bit on the inside still. He waited to see how the challenger would counter this attack he just launched forth.
Joshua_
Joshua_

Back to top Go down

Post by ReploidZero Tue Jan 31, 2012 10:23 pm

Zero's eyes widened in surprize and also nervousness for a brief moment. Joshua was simply waiting for an opening in Yanma's defense,waiting for me to call out an attacking move that would leave him in a prone position. As he watched this,a piercingly shrill sound echo'ed through the entire gym,it was a high-pitched and very noise,just plain awful that Zero had to cover his ears to prevent from being driven crazy. Despite being from a distance it was irritating and hurt his ears a little bit,Zero could only imagine what was happening to Yanma.

Yanma who had been at point blank range and was diving straight towards Ledyba,without a doubt had heard this awful noise as close as he could,granted that the momentum of Wing Attack as well as Yanma's speed meant that the Wing Attack would have possibly landed a grazing blow on Ledyba,but Yanma was soon sent into confusion. Zero grunted under his breath and called out to his Pokemon.

""Yanma! Snap out of it and fire another Sonicboom"

Yanma's wings began to vibrate rapidly as it seemed to be forming a sonicboom to fire off,however the confusion in it's head was affecting it's judgement and aim. Yanma,shrieked around madly,flying all over the place in jerky motions and zig-zags,carelessly firing off Sonic Booms all over the Gym.
ReploidZero
ReploidZero
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua_ Tue Jan 31, 2012 11:02 pm

Joshua could only smile that his little plan had worked fine. But now he watched as Ledyba started wrecking his gym a bit with all those sonicbooms. Joshua knew this would be the opportune time to attack Ledyba. "Mach Punch!" Ledyba right fist glowed as it moved towards Yanma with tremendous speed firing a punch towards him.
Joshua_
Joshua_

Back to top Go down

Post by ReploidZero Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:48 am

Zero simply thought to himself as his Yanma still flew around haphazardly. He knew well enough Yanma would still be sent into a rage for a short while still,but he also knew that Mach-Punch was a fighting type move,and knows that it won't be very effective against Yanma. Zero quickly thought over a quick plan as he observed the surrounding area,taking note of his Pokemon flying around,as he called out to it.

"Yanma! Come to your senses right now! Prepare yourself for a Wing Attack."

"yan....YAN!!!"

Yanma flew about recklessly, as it flew straight into a tree branch,nailing it head on the branch. Wincing in pain from smacking it's head against the tree,it hurt itself a bit but it quickly regained it's train of thought. Yanma,shook itself up as it's wings began to glow a faint blue color, It reared back as it began to charge forward straight towards Ledyba,intending to collide head on with the Mach Punch.
ReploidZero
ReploidZero
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua_ Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:17 pm

Ledyba was shocked at the both of them going straight on at each other. Joshua was not going to tell Ledyba to dodge or anything but continue straight on towards Yanma. "Do not stray from your path Ledyba!" Joshua could on smile at the effort that Zero was putting into the battle. But this was only the prequel for the real challenge to come ahead. He reached down in his pocket and ran his finger on his Scyther's pokeball.
Joshua_
Joshua_

Back to top Go down

Post by ReploidZero Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:47 pm

Zero smirked confidently as he gazed upon his Yanma, as his dragonfly Pokemon begain building more and more speed in it's charge,lowering it's altitude slightly to pick up more speed for greater impact. Zero calmly observed the surrounding area breifly scanning it for a second or two to make sure the coast was clear for Yanma's attack.

"Yanma! Build up speed! Smash into it with full-forc!"

Yanma bursted forward as both Pokemon dashed forward with incredible speed from both sides of the woodland-theme Pokemon Gym. The air kicked up wildly from the blinding speed from both pokemon as they collided directly into each other,a loud "Ka-boom"was heard upon impact,as a large cloud of dust and dirt had kicked up from the force of the blows. Sure the Mach Punch was a Fighting-type attack but Yanma could be heard shouting it pain somewhat,apparently the blow landed on the weak spot.
ReploidZero
ReploidZero
Admin

Trainer Sheet
Badges Earned:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joshua_ Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:58 pm

Joshua watched as the two pokemon collieded and a large cloud of dust formed. Once the dust began to settle he watched as Ledyba was laid out on the gym floor not moving at all. He was speechless but took out ledyba pokeball and pressed it as the red beam of light took it back in. He took out Scyther pokeball and waited for his opponenet next move.
Joshua_
Joshua_

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down